Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo or Duo ?

Reviews

Question Solo or Duo ?

Which do you think is more enjoyable - a solo or a duo punt ?

Having been on millions of solo punts (ok, slight over statement) and just one duo, I wouldn't be bothered about going back for another duo. The experience was definately worth doing once, but I dunno ..... it lacked something intimate or something.

What are your thoughts ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (28-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Which do you think is more enjoyable - a solo or a duo punt ?

Having been on millions of solo punts (ok, slight over statement) and just one duo, I wouldn't be bothered about going back for another duo. The experience was definately worth doing once, but I dunno ..... it lacked something intimate or something.

What are your thoughts ?
    Well I wouldn't know!! I was hoping for a duo with VV and JJ but they are both gone!

Then I was planning on seeing Ciara and Amber...but Amber is gone and bloody retired!!!.
    (Cheeky bint still comes on the forum and teases the hell out of us boys!!! Spanking in order, I say!!)

So I guess I'm doomed to be faithful to one woman. Well one woman at a time that is!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Would be more a 1 on 1 kinda guy, but if you choose the right duo it works well and can be mind-blowing .

That said ........... The best duo I ever had was in civi street.

Ya i see what you mean, done just 1duo and it was gr8 fun but solo is a bit more intimate.was even more enjoyable.Duo for the bucket list, solo's for a fuller experience!

Reviews

Been lucky to have had a duo with two (well it would be) ladies. Wonderful time but lacked the intimacy of a solo appointment. Both I do intend to see them on their own.

Reviews

Would have to agree with dome of the point made above. I've had 1 duo with 2 girls who I had seen seperately 3 times each in the past. Had a great time with each girl so thought a duo would be great.

It wasn't, no fault of theirs they made every effort looked great, interacted with each other etc but it was syill a let down,

Haveing said that I would still love a duo with some of the lovely ladies only this time I would know more what to expect and maybe would take charge more.

Reviews

I've only had one duo appointment which wasn't great. I'd never met either lady before and tbh I don't know whether they'd ever worked together. Similar to Morph most of my fantasy duos have left(Nikky anf Eve, VV and JJ, Jessica Loveit and Lexi) so it's on the long finger for now.
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Had two duo's in the past, and both were not as good as they sound. Solo all the way for me in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Well I wouldn't know!! I was hoping for a duo with VV and JJ but they are both gone!

Then I was planning on seeing Ciara and Amber...but Amber is gone and bloody retired!!!.
    (Cheeky bint still comes on the forum and teases the hell out of us boys!!! Spanking in order, I say!!)

So I guess I'm doomed to be faithful to one woman. Well one woman at a time that is!!
    jeysus i just love your taste....both duo's you mentioned would be in my dreams...

sadly they will have to remain there.

Reviews

I need a duo ASAP !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast