Thread: New Approach to Punting

Reviews

Question New Approach to Punting

Can't believe I hadn't thought of this before now .....

Through experience I know that I can browse the ads, come across an ad that really captures all of me, pick up the phone, go see the lady behind the ad and boom - straight away it's a big let down. Most often because she barely looks anything like her pics.

So my new approach is to deliberately choose what I think is only a mediocre or bottom drawer ad and go for that, because I figure things can only get better from an ad like that.

Waddya think of my theory ??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

Through experience I know that I can browse the ads, come across an ad that really captures all of me, pick up the phone, go see the lady behind the ad and boom - straight away it's a big let down. Most often because she barely looks anything like her pics.

So my new approach is to deliberately choose what I think is only a mediocre or bottom drawer ad and go for that, because I figure things can only get better from an ad like that.

If you only want mediocre appointments then it's a brilliant idea
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

3. The Following User Says Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (28-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

Oh dear!! I think you're losing it Banjo!!.

A good nights rest, and maybe a break from punting for awhile and it will be all better.

Or do what I do...stick with great girls you've already seen. That way you know what to expect in advance and won't be let down.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Actually, there may be something to be said ...

When your expectations are low things can be surprisingly good! However, usual advice re reviews, hygiene, etc apply. But yeah, forgive the expression, sometimes a B list appointment can be great - subconsciously the pressure to 'impress' is off and it' just about sex. Admittedly, a bit of a lottery though ...

Hd

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Actually, there may be something to be said ...

When your expectations are low things can be surprisingly good! However, usual advice re reviews, hygiene, etc apply. But yeah, forgive the expression, sometimes a B list appointment can be great - subconsciously the pressure to 'impress' is off and it' just about sex. Admittedly, a bit of a lottery though ...

Hd
    I agree on both sides. It's terrible he feels like he should lower his expectations in order to be pleasantly surprised that things went well. Apparently, the women he puts on a pedestal before the encounter don't meet his expectations (I wonder in what way) as glossy photos and words don't make for a better date. It only gets them through the door. I can only speak for myself, but as a companion my goal is to wow my friends so that they repeat (which I'm very good at wowing). Statements like these make me that much more aware of the impression I make on my gentleman callers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffani Jameson For This Useful Post:

Banjo (29-10-11)