Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: temper

Reviews

Default temper

well today i kinda flipped a little, i was with a freind at his freinds house, 1 of the people at the house got kinda thick and all smart with me, im so fucking sick of people jeering me and taking the piss out of me!!!
    then something in me brain just exploded i went a little mad well not a little mad i tottaly lost me fucking temper!!

i cudnt stop myself , i smashed the tv, i put me fist through the wooden wall, i picked up a chair and smashed it off the floor, i picked up the other chair and threw it at your lad but it missed and smashed off the wall, so then i ran over to him, it took 3 people to stop me and thank god that they did stop me cause i dont what i wud of done to him!!

i had to go outside then to get some fresh air and clear me head!!

im not a voilent person i consider myself the quiet type i always keep to myself, i took a lot of shit in my life and it only took 1 person to spark it all off, i suppose it has been all building up in me over the years and just waiting to come out, it happened so fast, i felt so good smashing stuff at the time that i cudnt stop, but im thinking to myself now why and what the fuck just happened!

anyway i dont know why im writing this, i suppose i just have to get it off me chest as nobody here knows me and cant judge me!!

peace!

ps. it was only a shitty tv
    Last edited by mer; 25-10-11 at 21:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (26-10-11)

i have 2 mates exactly like you described...except they flip once a week roughly... thank god i never get worked up like that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

mer (26-10-11)

Reviews

so when we hear of a lad going on a shooting spree.........and you no longer post........we'l know it was you?

jay67

Mer, that kinda thing happens. There's nothing you can do about it, just go back and apologize, be the bigger man! Also, all that has been building up in you, I think you should take up some activity to occupy and divert that built up energy, say boxing, jogging, exercise will help. It will make you stop thinking about negative things.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SR71 For This Useful Post:

mer (26-10-11)

8. Default

Good stuff, don't take no shit from nobody! but u could have just hit the guy instead of wreckin the place...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ArnoldistheKING For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (26-10-11)

Reviews

I struggle with my temper too. Haven't physically lashed out in many, many years but still have a problem.

Even though I think I have it under control I do not - for example, was in a Spar recently at lunchtime just to buy a paper. Guy in front of me ( younger, bigger guy btw ) had ordered a sambo but there was prolonged confusion over whether the right ingredients had been included ( chap at the till didn't have good English ). I may have muttered ffs and breathed heavily/loudly once or twice, but next thing guy buying his sambo turns around, apologises profusely and rushes out.

Have to admit I felt like shit thinking about it later.

Best thing for dealing with your temper - spend time with young/old people.

Hd.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

mer (26-10-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah feck it it's ok once in a while everything in moderation and all that nothing like taking out ones frustration on somebody's head
    lol.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

mer (26-10-11)

Reviews

thats a lie, you dont have any friends.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (26-10-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    thats a lie, you dont have any friends.
    Not after today.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

TheCelticDream (26-10-11)

Reviews

Hey mer. From the occasional meeting in the chat room I would consider you a decent bloke. Every so often we need to let off steam. We all differ in the manner we do this. Smashing a few chairs is a lot better than facing a GBH charge. As advised above you need to channel your energy in some activity. If you were antagonised, as seems to be the case, the perpetraitor owes you an apology more than you owe him. Are you being bullied?
    Rock on mate

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

mer (26-10-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast