Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underworld

Reviews

Thumbs down Underworld

I consider E-I to be an underworld. Pretty self explanatory I would have thought.

This week I learnt that even underworlds have underworlds of their own. All this stuff that has been going on about he said she said etc ..... to the average punter/poster like myself, I have absolutely no idea what was going on but it was impossible to miss it. And it went on behind the scenes on E-I.

Personally I feel it's quiet shocking that a bunch of like minded people can't stop acting like children, throwing knives at each other in the dark and then mouthing off about it. In case anyone needs reminding, we've all got much better things to do: the ladies need to make a living and the gents need to enjoy themselves. No more required thank you all very much. If I want arguing and fighting then I'll go to work. E-I is supposed to be a nice place ..... it's been a shit hole this last week because of a few.

Lastly, if you people insist on having an underworld of your own then please keep it out of mine. Because I'd like to enjoy my underworld thank you very much and not have to wade through feet of sheer petty drivel to get to the good stuff.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (22-10-11), Fitzy (22-10-11), Franken996 (22-10-11), jammy69 (23-10-11), skywalker85 (22-10-11), Stephanie (22-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I consider E-I to be an underworld. Pretty self explanatory I would have thought.

This week I learnt that even underworlds have underworlds of their own. All this stuff that has been going on about he said she said etc ..... to the average punter/poster like myself, I have absolutely no idea what was going on but it was impossible to miss it. And it went on behind the scenes on E-I.

Personally I feel it's quiet shocking that a bunch of like minded people can't stop acting like children, throwing knives at each other in the dark and then mouthing off about it. In case anyone needs reminding, we've all got much better things to do: the ladies need to make a living and the gents need to enjoy themselves. No more required thank you all very much. If I want arguing and fighting then I'll go to work. E-I is supposed to be a nice place ..... it's been a shit hole this last week because of a few.

Lastly, if you people insist on having an underworld of your own then please keep it out of mine. Because I'd like to enjoy my underworld thank you very much and not have to wade through feet of sheer petty drivel to get to the good stuff.
    Hiiiiii Banjo

This thread made my laugh. Its a little bit odd in parts but most amusing..in its sheer oddness. Leave me to enjoy my underworld, but stick around and create it for me . Don't create threads I have to....read

Everyone loves a drama here. Check out the most read threads, they are all the dramatic bullshit ones. Better to just embrace it, accept it, and move on, as opposed to playing Mary Poppins. This isnt the real world, but it is inhabited by real people, and I think if you find a society of people that get on, all of the time, you are either on sycophant.com or you have wandered into Stepford Wives.

No one person here can judge anyone else- we dont know each other. And if you are judging people by what you read on line- get your head read, this is the Internet.

I feel its quite shocking that people complain about content and then read it, personally. Last time I looked, there were 50000 other threads.

And before we fall out, you know I have the greatest of respect for you
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 22-10-11 at 19:24.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (22-10-11), mellors (22-10-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (22-10-11)

Reviews

I prefer reading the threads with arguments rather then all the 'oooh, look at my new photos, thankyou, sweet kisses' threads. I don't bloody bitch about it all the time though.
    Let's get tooled up, blud!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Headlad For This Useful Post:

jayf1 (22-10-11), Lucy Chambers (22-10-11), saoirsemac (23-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Everyone loves a drama here. Check out the most read threads, they are all the dramatic bullshit ones. Better to just embrace it, accept it, and move on, as opposed to playing Mary Poppins. This isnt the real world, but it is inhabited by real people, and I think if you find a society of people that get on, all of the time, you are either on sycophant.com or you have wandered into Stepford Wives.

No one person here can judge anyone else- we dont know each other. And if you are judging people by what you read on line- get your head read, this is the Internet.

Lucy- Nice response..& some very good practical insights there..
    but to be fair to Banjo- he makes valid observations- the large majority of readers still don't have a bulls bollix of a notion what the drama was about & it's all the more bizarre in that (it appears) nobody got robbed, arrested, harmed etc.
    Saying that the drama threads attract the biggest viewing may be true.. but so do car crashes etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (22-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post

Lucy- Nice response..& some very good practical insights there..
    but to be fair to Banjo- he makes valid observations- the large majority of readers still don't have a bulls bollix of a notion what the drama was about & it's all the more bizarre in that (it appears) nobody got robbed, arrested, harmed etc.
    Saying that the drama threads attract the biggest viewing may be true.. but so do car crashes etc.

Then someone needs to start a new and scoops blog, because if you cant read between the lines and make the rest up after three years on EI, there is no helping you.

And you can shhh, I have an inkling you are actually more acerbic than me

P
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 22-10-11 at 20:01.

Reviews

Then someone needs to start a new and scoops blog, because if you cant read between the lines and make the rest up after three years on EI, there is no helping you.

P
    Bllody hell Lucy!!! I had to go look up what "acerbic" meant! It Saturday nite! Stop hurting my head!.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (22-10-11), Lucy Chambers (22-10-11), MrNiceGuy2010 (22-10-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    I prefer reading the threads with arguments rather then all the 'oooh, look at my new photos, thankyou, sweet kisses' threads. I don't bloody bitch about it all the time though.
    Agreed. I prefer to read about real things that actually mean something to the people posting rather than the sweetmess and light stuff.

P
    Ah now Lucy- I've only been here a year but even it was a week I could guess the blanks- more germane question is-
    do I ( or 95% of the rest of the members) want to?

.. & when you do get to taste me, you'll find I'm as sweet as -
    Last edited by Franken996; 22-10-11 at 20:21.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

jammy69 (23-10-11), Stephanie (22-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    Ah now Lucy- I've only been here a year but even it was a week I could guess the blanks- more germane question is-
    do I ( or 95% of the rest of the members) want to?

.. & when you do get to taste me, you'll find I'm as sweet as -

Touche, but I didnt mean you, check out Banjo's join date.

Ok, monumentous occasion arriving..you are right. This is all a little bit horrid, a little bit convoluted, and far too taxing. It should have been dealt with off forum, or at least a lot of it should have. I offer my apologies for my part in that.

So it stops now.

Until the next time
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 22-10-11 at 20:22.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (22-10-11), jammy69 (23-10-11), Morpheus (22-10-11), Stephanie (22-10-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

An underworld ? I often think that non- participants in this business, who might pop in here from time to time, must have a laugh when they see posters here discuss the rights and wrongs of various moral issues and also see the rules and codes of conduct under which we supposed to operate in this underworld !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (22-10-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast