Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First punt in cork

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexysirens View Post
    Hi Ber!!

Oh don't worry all the girls at sexy sirens are sweet and sexy!!
    It just so happened that I noticed daveyboys post today and Angelina was arriving today... Also she is one of the few girls with pics of both body and face!!

But feel free to come checkout some of the other girls in case your worried they will feel left out!! lol

Night Night
    Nicole x
    I will consider it if i get a major discount u can put it in your accounts as a research grant, if u want i would even consider a scholarship if u offeredangels13angels2
    night night
    ber xxxx

Default Well...................

Quote Originally Posted by sexysirens View Post
    Hi Ber!!

Oh don't worry all the girls at sexy sirens are sweet and sexy!!
    It just so happened that I noticed daveyboys post today and Angelina was arriving today... Also she is one of the few girls with pics of both body and face!!

But feel free to come checkout some of the other girls in case your worried they will feel left out!! lol

Night Night
    Nicole x
    I phoned one day over xmas.It was the day i went to Upmarket.The reason i didnt go to you was..........the girl on the phone sounded real nice...........like nice as in Go. F. Yourself.Changed my mind and went to Upmarket.Thats not to say your a bad agency just that changing your mind based on a phone call cant be good for you.

Tell your boss (T.H) i said hi.

Sincerely and Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123