Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: False Advertising by Taylor of Manchester

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    278
    Blog Entries
    5

    Thumbs down False Advertising by Taylor of Manchester

    How can a 38 year old Escort advertise her website on this forum without the mention of the word "mature" anywhere on her website. Yes this lady is at least 38 years old so why not advertise as a MATURE escort , shes only fooling herself !
    Irish punters are not stupid Taylor!Get yourself added to the mature section when you come over here for your tour on the 10th jan baby!
    Stop trying to con people in handing over their hard earned Irish cash to someone that deliberately leaves out important information from their website, its worse than stealing!!!
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    MrsBrown - I think I speak for everyone here when I say

    FUCK OFF!

    No-one is really interested in your petty sniping. Most of us left school a long time ago.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    51
    Reviews
    11

    Default Taylor

    if you feel that strongly about this issue why not go to the Advertising Standards People LOL and make an official complaint. Taylor may be 38 but she could teach many of the other girls here plenty about proper escorting. She is very good at her job, so I too think that you should get down off your high horse and mind your own business. by the way have you ever visited Taylor or is it just an off the cuff whinge...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default Hook line and sinker

    I think its fair to say that Taylor has won that round, she has certainly rattled mrs browns cae, and what a strange name to post under, the unfunniest comedian in Ireland, smacks of both of them being washed up.
    mature or not, the older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I think the clients have got here before me, but just wanted to add - They are right Mrs Brown, you need to stop the silliness.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    How can a 38 year old Escort advertise her website on this forum without the mention of the word "mature" anywhere on her website. Yes this lady is at least 38 years old so why not advertise as a MATURE escort , shes only fooling herself !
    Irish punters are not stupid Taylor!Get yourself added to the mature section when you come over here for your tour on the 10th jan baby!
    Stop trying to con people in handing over their hard earned Irish cash to someone that deliberately leaves out important information from their website, its worse than stealing!!!
    You really are a sad character.

    I don't lie about my age, I don't lie about my service.

    I am a WYSWYG - get someone older than yourself to explain it to you.

    BTW - who said Irish punters are not stupid ? Certainly not me. Maybe you should think about that statement, 'mrsbrown'

    T xxx
    'shuffles off to find her bed-jacket'

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Taylor Of Manchester

    Taylor I wouldn't worry about anything mrsbrown has to say, her/his posts are totally irrelevant here and not taken seriously at all ................ you Taylor are one of the most popular escorts working in Ireland and you have become so popoular in such a short amount of time by knowing your business, building up a fantastic reputation and providing an excellent service. I applaud you young lady!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    'ere

    Not so much of the 'young' I'm dead old me, crusted over and healed up!!!

    Thanks BP, That's nice to know.

    T

    X

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Packo View Post
    if you feel that strongly about this issue why not go to the Advertising Standards People LOL and make an official complaint. Taylor may be 38 but she could teach many of the other girls here plenty about proper escorting. She is very good at her job, so I too think that you should get down off your high horse and mind your own business. by the way have you ever visited Taylor or is it just an off the cuff whinge...
    what he said x

    T
    x

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    'ere

    Not so much of the 'young' I'm dead old me, crusted over and healed up!!!

    Thanks BP, That's nice to know.

    T

    X
    and hopefully coming to cork

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •