Thread: The Dirty Bits For Belfast Arriving 11 Jan!, The Sexual Encounter!!!!

Default The Dirty Bits For Belfast Arriving 11 Jan!, The Sexual Encounter!!!!

What about That???

Our sexual encounter began with a sudden kiss. you was babbling on about something, and I just kissed you. you unbuttoned my blouse and touched my breasts without removing my bra. You went to put your hand down on pants, and then I unzipped them to make it easier. I didn't have any panties on, so you manually stimulated me. I wanted you to touch my genitals , and you did so, we stilulating ourself lightly and without penetration. Then I performed oral sex on you, again and again until you ejaculated.

Luv

Brazilian Honey

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default wah

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilian Honey View Post
    What about That???

Our sexual encounter began with a sudden kiss. you was babbling on about something, and I just kissed you. you unbuttoned my blouse and touched my breasts without removing my bra. You went to put your hand down on pants, and then I unzipped them to make it easier. I didn't have any panties on, so you manually stimulated me. I wanted you to touch my genitals , and you did so, we stilulating ourself lightly and without penetration. Then I performed oral sex on you, again and again until you ejaculated.

Luv

Brazilian Honey

stilulating ??????????????????????????

Default I guess you mean!!!!

stimulating right?

x