Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new zealand v france...

Reviews

It will be the same side that a 14 man Wales should have beaten. However you can never write off the French.
    At home the All Blacks will not choke this time. I expect a tight first half but New Zealand to finish strong

Reviews

well i do agree wales shuda won but wen you look at da french man dey got sum help gettin here,sumtimes things happen 4 a reason dude and even if new zealand are to win it wont be by 16points or more,i expect a few drop goals by da french and i expect dem to defend well in da first half and if in da second half de all blacks get in front dey wont be risking anything by going 4ward to much,dey will close up and defend,its a final and it will be close,like da past few finals dey av all been close this will be no diferent
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    It will be the same side that a 14 man Wales should have beaten. However you can never write off the French.
    At home the All Blacks will not choke this time. I expect a tight first half but New Zealand to finish strong

yes france don't stand a chance.

Reviews

I fancied France as the outside bet at the start of the competition. I'm really not sure what's going to happen but i do think they'll keep it within 16. Thye have the players but not the team to win.

New Zealand to destroy France.... bty im normally pretty good on predictions..not!
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

Reviews

A team has never won the world cup after losing a match in the pool stages, and France lost two.

But then again:

At no point has the same country held the RWC and the Women's Rugby World Cup.

I see New Zealand taking it, the choke game for them was against OZ as they lost the last Tri Nations to them. Whilst not a betting man I'd say New Zealand by a try at least. France haven't kicked that well out of hand at this world cup so not too many drop goals in the offing.

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

All Blacks have the edge on Sunday, they are working as a unit so far. Only thing is can Les Blue catch them off guard?

Reviews

I have thought from the start of the tournament that the All Blacks would be champions and I see no reason to change my mind now.They have been the best team by far and I think that no matter how the French play against them that they have an extra gear and will win comfortably tomorrow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

itstimenow (22-10-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12