Thread: REVERSE COWGIRL ANAL - Final Day In Wexford City, Sexy Mature Busty Ebony Pru 38F

Blog Entries

Default REVERSE COWGIRL ANAL - Final Day In Wexford City, Sexy Mature Busty Ebony Pru 38F

Can you imagine a position that gives you the best sensory experience, both the feeling and the sight of a mature black busty lady riding you like a marauding cow-girl? Watching your stiff member being slowly swallowed up between my two voluptuous cheeks?

This is my final day in Wexford City, and I have no return trips to Wexford planned for a while so this is your chance to experience the toe-tingling service I provide. I do not charge any extra for anal, and in the one hour session, you can cum as many times as you want.

As this is my final post for this current tour, I'd like to extend a big thank you to those that have let me know how much you've enjoyed my latest batch of pictures. I'm still working on my pictures of my 11 inch strap-on beast. I know you'll love those too.

I shall be in Dublin and Cork for a nice dirty weekend in December. And that's it for Ireland in 2011!

xxx

Pru
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_1838.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	50342   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_2073.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	50343   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atouchofwarmth.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	50344   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handsinpanties.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	50345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0336redonesmall.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	50346  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0320redonesmall.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	50347  
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.