Thread: Killarney Strap-on Master Classes - From Small, To XL, To Wireless Vibration

Blog Entries

Default Killarney Strap-on Master Classes - From Small, To XL, To Wireless Vibration

I was amazed when a client yesterday took a look at my strap-on collection and chose to sample my latest beast: Eleven inches of luxury strap-on experience with 10 inches of insertable and a generous girth of 6 inches. And when he asked me to pound harder, I thought Christmas and cum early, gripped his hip with one hand and wanked his wee fella with my other.

If you are not amongst the half of those reading this advert that fainted at that description, then you are probably amongst the half that are feeling guiltily horny at the prospect of being ordered to bend over, and feel my lubed fingers preparing your rear passage way for the most gentle, and determined and probing of excursions.

A 10 inch strap on is actually quite doable, even for a beginner. One reviewer of this strap-on described it thus:

"It's a big strap on. The feel of the dildo is amazing, it has a pleasing girth, and length. The head feels very sqidgy and soft, whilst the shaft has a solid core. slips in easily and feels great!"

Are you imagining me slipping into you now?

And if being impaled on 10 inches of tasty vinyl sounds greedy, perhaps I can whet your adventurous appetite with my wireless strap-on Prostate Stimulator - Not so long, generous girth, but I do insert it, oh, so gently and patiently, and when the soft end begins oscillating against your throbbing prostage gland. Wanking or being wanked while you are being seen to in this way results in equally orgasmic splendour.

For anal virgins, look at the pictures of strap-ons in my album gallery here. See that small red one? A perfect fit for you. You'll soon dream about handling more?

Are you driven by size when it comes to strapon-on pleasure? Well, you know you're craving the 10 and 11 inch beauties that I have waiting for your pert tightness.

Is girth your thing? You've got it?

A gentle vibrating action deep inside you? Your wish is my command.

Would you like to be restrained and helpless while I ride you? Be careful what you wish for!

One final day in Killarney, Kerry, then I take my strap-on arsenal along to my next port of call, which is Wexford. Incalls in comfortable apartments. Fresh towels, shower and refreshments.

No text messages, and no withheld numbers. Also, numbers from land-lines are not answered.

xxx

Pru
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MatureEbonyPru38F For This Useful Post:

horndog666 (13-10-11)