Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: God and all that Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I see that none of the 'believers' has directly attempted to answer my straightforward question in the OP.

Here it is again
    If God does exist......who or what made him/her/it ?

little faires with little bags of little fairy dust
    who sprinkled it on the nothingness and created a man called god,
    god grew up like anyother kid, except alone isolate no parents no comrands
    so one day while in bed on a fluffy cloud, he taught mmm
    i will create a world, so he did in 7days
    he gave the world people and gave them free will but wud punish them if they
    use it
    after a while he felt a little stiring for one fine ass chick called mary,
    well mary was having it off with this carpernter joesph
    so one day god see mary by herself lobs on some wings and heads off

he uses he god powers and mary falls asleep nd he gets his hole
    now heres where it gets complicated mary wakes
    god likes fuck.... eh eh eh mary asks who are u
    god stumbles again but looks at his wings goes he im eh gaberial an angel
    phew.... he tells mary she will have a baby but she still a virgin
    she believes him she tells joesph he believes her

so anyway this baby is born in a hayshed with 6 old peados visitng
    he grows up has it off with this one mary local brasser
    he finds a weed plant and starts spouting ideas of christainty right
    well god like fuck that pain in ass listening to these fuckas
    so he sets his son u and he dies slowly nice dad eh social serivces anyone

now jebus has 12 mates well 11 judus was a cunt
    and they started spreading the word,
    and today like the 6 men who visited jesus in the hayshed
    prob 1 in 6 priest are peados

so bascaily god wud have stayed off the radar only for one woman
    trying to cover up a bit of hows yer father with the big lad

nd that why kids we wear a condom,
    we dont need another fucking reilgon
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

sperminater (12-10-11)

Reviews

I see that none of the 'believers' has directly attempted to answer my straightforward question in the OP.

Here it is again
    I think for some believers in God or a religion for them it is more about a faith thing.For most the faith belief starts at an early age when the child is usually indoctrinated into a place of worship(the 1st time i nearly typed in whoreship lol).From that age upwards the person learns the different teaching's of there religion which is always based on faith.So most of the time the answer will be "Becasue God made it that way"

Sorry if i have offened anyone i am just speaking from my own experience

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post
    Tune in at minute 7 .. Funny.

Once again I am reminded of the issues in the other thread (re radical Islam).

The arrogance, intolerance and ignorance are identical.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (12-10-11)

Ah religion run by brothers and priests enough to put anybody off it for life I had those fucking brothers for years I would describe them as the ultimate evil you see what you got is frustrated men in power hiding behind what is perceived to be good and therefore as one said to a friend of mine if you tell it's a mortal sin... That friend took his own life cos of the damage that was done to him .... So god and all that jazz hmmm if he exists why did he send evil to teach?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (12-10-11)

Reviews

have done a lot of research on this as being of sound mind and body it is very hard to believe in a divine being in this modern age.
    really can't answer the question as each new answer opens up 2 new questions.
    what has me wondering though are the cases of demonic possesion that have been proven. if evil exists then by the laws of science then so must good. have read many items on the fact that we are related to space visitors hence our massive development in relation to the other species on our planet.
    Really hope there is a divine being. the problem is with science we have proven just how small we are in the greater scheme of things and we are not at all as special as we think we are. why would a god pick us out of all the galaxies unless we ever come across ET who has the exact same creation myths.
    i bring my child up with christian values but do not enforce religion on them. i guess we all really have to wait until the lights go out and then see do they come back on again

Reviews

I believe in one God or in this case Goddess. Shirley. She has the power over mere mortal men.
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

sperminater (12-10-11)

Reviews

The problem is that current scientific thinking maintains the big bang theory, but this isn't 100% empirically true. Science continual reassesses its theories and convictions - that's what tends to separate it from religion - an evolving set of theories rather than an unchanging dogma. But who's to say that in a couple of centuries our current theories are guffawed as laughable?

The biggest problem is evangelicals on both sides not listening to reasoned debate, look at Richard Dawkins and compare him to the bible bashing American right he despises; they both refuse to listen to ANY argument from the other side.

As far as Alec's original question - I'm agnostic (the ultimate fence sitter) so don't care either way!!

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dohnut Boy For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-10-11)

Here it is again
    Silly question which shows your lack of understanding of physics and logic.

At the moment of the big bang space, matter, energy and time came into existance.

"Prior to the singularity, nothing existed, not space, time, matter, or energy - nothing."
    http://big-bang-theory.com/

Whatever created the universe exists outside space, matter, energy and time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Van Patten For This Useful Post:

Doozer (12-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Tune in at minute 7 .. Funny.

Once again I am reminded of the issues in the other thread (re radical Islam).

The arrogance, intolerance and ignorance are identical.
    Yes i know what you mean,its is this that scares me when it comes to ones faith and the reason why religion should not be questioned or discussed when it comes to belief

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    have done a lot of research on this as being of sound mind and body it is very hard to believe in a divine being in this modern age.
    really can't answer the question as each new answer opens up 2 new questions.
    what has me wondering though are the cases of demonic possesion that have been proven. if evil exists then by the laws of science then so must good. have read many items on the fact that we are related to space visitors hence our massive development in relation to the other species on our planet.
    Really hope there is a divine being. the problem is with science we have proven just how small we are in the greater scheme of things and we are not at all as special as we think we are. why would a god pick us out of all the galaxies unless we ever come across ET who has the exact same creation myths.
    i bring my child up with christian values but do not enforce religion on them. i guess we all really have to wait until the lights go out and then see do they come back on again
    Demonic possesion has never been proven

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast