Thread: Trip Reports

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Thumbs up Trip Reports

I joined a site a couple years back to keep me upto date with Amsterdam, where people leave trip reports and there's a girls section,times they work and what Kamer they wrk from. Had not been on in a while but logged on last night and came across this trip report, Very Good read specially coming from a girl , thought would share it here. Be great to have a girl like this :

Fun4Two
    After dropping our stuff in a locker, we headed down to bar to start drinking and check out the view. I felt like a nun in my short dress that revealed my plentiful twin D assets, I've never seen dresses so short! There were several couples there you could tell that wanted to be seen, but mostly it seemed others were watching and getting their drink on. The dress song came on very soon but we waited almost to 11 to go change, we were trying to get the lay of the land and finish a few more glasses of wine. We didn't talk to anyone, only danced a little because mostly it wasn't our style of music. Out of everyone I saw, the percent of people we weren't attracted to was very low.

I quickly changed in to a purple sparkly corset and kept my lacey thigh highs on. Mostly I saw girls in bra and panty sets, but I like how the corsets display my girls - grabs attention . We started walking around the play rooms upstairs which were starting to see some action. Kids in candy store was the expression I'm sure we wore on our faces.

Fun4Two PlayRoomsAfter a little roaming to figure out the layout, we started watching a couple in the doggy house. There are these little windows to watch the action and also glory holes below for more interesting contact. So here we are watching this couple with this huge vibrator and I am getting super excited. Next thing I realize, the guy inside is rubbing my pussy through my panties through the glory hole! I'm buzzed and now really excited. I turn to Adam and tell him to come on. I enter the room expecting Adam is following me with planning on playing next to the couple.... but I realize there is no Adam following me. Uh oh crap am I already screwing up? Well the couple doesn't think I am as they quickly bring me into their play. I am soon making out with the chick. She's pulling me down hard on her while the guy is removing my corset (it's a zipper front for easy access). The lady and I are playing. I'm licking her pussy and he's fingering me as her and I are sucking on each other's breasts. I have forgotten that Adam didn't follow me and enjoying this, I mean when am I going to be in this place again? So I'm seizing the moment... and a few other things! While she's watching I also go down on the guy with a few sucks and then find my head to realize I should go find Adam. Adam later told me that while I was in there the lady was actually sucking him off through the glory hole.

I come out of the dog house and there's Adam... um why didn't you come in? I later find out he didn't hear me say let's go play. So anyways he wants me to go to the showers and rinse off before doing any more playing. So after a a quick dip in the spa, we start walking around again peeping in on hot sex in the play rooms. I realize that there is an unspoken way to inquire others if they are open to play; a soft rub to the side, a little touch of the hand. If someone makes a little contact with you and you are interested, you move into the touch which says you accept the invite. If you aren't interested you move away, which says no thanks. I had several rubs but didn't think Adam was open so I playfully kept following him. I could tell he still needed a little more time.

So somehow I lost sight of Adam while I was watching several couples in another room and I was somehow between to guys also watching through the peep holes. I turn around with my ass up against the wall and move into a rub from this guy to one side, but also moved away at the same time from the other guys touch - wasn't ready to take on that many people! So here I am up against the peep hole wall getting finger fucked hard and making out with another women! I am in love with this place. I am sucking on her tits (which BTW I didn't see many women sporting large racks like mine) and even go down on her standing there for a few minutes. Then realize again... damn it... why isn't my man jumping in on any of this? I'm hot, horney and can't seem to find the "2" of our fun4two! So off I go - oh there he is watching the action up against the wall.

I can tell he's a little irritated - he says because he thought we were going to have some kind of secret communication that we are both into the couple before interacting... I admit, um that went out the window because I didn't realize this place was like wonderland! So I try to behave myself as we walk around again. He is looking for this couple that had looked like they were discussing us back on the dance floor in the beginning. We ended up finding them, at a little bar area. I sit kinda near them, but their body language doesn't seem to be inviting... so we are off to walk the play areas again. On one lap we tour the Tantric Massage - it might as well have been the orgy room - HOT STUFF going on there!

We are standing watching another couple again when Adam tells me there is a really hot chick next to me and nudges me to talk to her. I'm giggling and make the comment that I'm not tall enough to see through the peep hole because I had removed my heels (why in the world do they have tiny little stairs everywhere when buzzed, horney people are expected to not break their necks?) So anyways I turn to see a really hot blonde dutch chick and her equally hot partner. She tells me it's like their 4th trip and after few more chatty comments I hear myself saying "you wanna go play?" She responds with a "yes" and off we go the four of us (YAY finally) to the room back in the corner which is actually empty. I'm not really sure of the sequence of events but I can tell you it was HOT. Her and I are kissing. As we entered we quickly swapped partners, with her hot man going to down on me while Adam is going down on her. Us girls were are playing with each other the whole time. Her man is flipping my legs this way and that while I am moaning very loudly. I forgot to mention he doesn't speak English and of course we don't speak Dutch, so communication was limited to body movements. I start sucking his dick, which is my first experienced with some uncircumcised. I'm so worked up that I don't even see what's happening right next to me with Adam and the hot dutch blonde. A few times they talk to each other in Dutch, this freaks me out a little because I'm wondering what is being said. I am so ready to be fucked and wonder how I am going to communicate this. So I ask her, "does he want to funk me?" She says of course and so I start looking for the condoms. But there is only one left! Adam goes looking for another one and finds it in the back of the other side of the room. But instead of starting to get busy, she starts sucking off Adam while her man is fucking her from behind. This guy isn't making a move to fuck me, so my hot dutch chick and I start making out like crazy, rubbing each other and sucking on each other's breasts. She tells me if I taste anything it's Adam and I reply if she tastes anything it's her because I had just gone down on her, did I mention I love licking pussy? They start to play around a little so I move to go start sucking Adam. I figure out he's still recovering from that huge load of cum he just spent. This is where I start freaking out a little about the conversations in dutch I don't understand. I start to wonder why the hell didn't this guy put on the condom and fuck me! So after a few more minutes of trying to get Adam back into the action, I say let's get out of here. I lean back over, give our Dutch friends each a kiss and we duck out of the room heading to the spa to clean up.

We then decide to go finish what we had started by locking ourselves in a little room so he can fuck me doggy style. I really want someone to watch me because it's a huge turn on, but I didn't see anyone. Adam told me later there were a few peekers. On our way downstairs we watch a hot chick getting fucked from behind with her leg up on the rail of the upstairs overhang, HOT! We finally actually go grab a bite to eat, which is great. We realize it's like 3 am at this point and decide to go get dressed and head back to hotel. On our way back we stop to watch a group room that has a guy banging away from behind. Then Adam realizes he needs to go back down to the bar to get the locker key, so he leaves me standing there waching the action. Next thing I realize I'm getting the test rub on my leg again, but seeing it's not the time to start something with Adam not even there and it so late, I move away! This girl has had an AWESOME night/morning!

Now looking back, I think I freaked out for weird reasons and I could have tried a little more to communication before assuming the guy didn't want to fuck me. This was the hottest experience for us, we have never engaged in play like that before with another couple. The Dutch Blonde was truly into me as I was into her which made the experience so much hotter. Adam and I even later discussed that if we had stayed there in the cottage that we would have wanted to invite the Dutch couple back there to continue the fun. Being as it was our first time and we had no idea what to expect we were extremely pleased. We would go back again in a heart beat if we weren't MANY hours away by plane. In the future we may go back and would plan to stay a Friday and Saturday at the cottage.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

Wildthang (07-10-11)