Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lady Friends

Reviews

Assuming you're not in love with the other person, women and men cannot be friends; they can have something resembling a friendship, but it's a superficial social thing.

Ladies - you know this is true. All of your male friends want to fuck you, but they have you on a sliding scale, like
    "I really want to fuck Nicole so bad it hurts"
    "I'd fuck Nicole after a pint"
    "I'd only fuck Nicole if I'm mad horny and there was absolutely nothing better on offer"

I can prove it, too. Take your male friend, get him alone in your place, then strip down naked in front of him, lick your own tits and put a hand on his crotch.

Will he say "Sorry, but I don't think we should complicate our friendship", or will he reciprocate?

Yeah, thought so

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

paul_m (07-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Assuming you're not in love with the other person, women and men cannot be friends; they can have something resembling a friendship, but it's a superficial social thing.

Ladies - you know this is true. All of your male friends want to fuck you, but they have you on a sliding scale, like
    "I really want to fuck Nicole so bad it hurts"
    "I'd fuck Nicole after a pint"
    "I'd only fuck Nicole if I'm mad horny and there was absolutely nothing better on offer"

I can prove it, too. Take your male friend, get him alone in your place, then strip down naked in front of him, lick your own tits and put a hand on his crotch.

Will he say "Sorry, but I don't think we should complicate our friendship", or will he reciprocate?

Yeah, thought so
    Mods can we close this thread I think I have got my answer

Reviews

U don't want to go into the "friend zone"!!!
    Its a one way street that u can't back out of.
    Keep a certain distance then take an occasional foray in!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly90 View Post
    Paul ofcourse u can be friends!Sometimes a women and a guy could be better friends then guys with guys/women with women....u can both help eachoder understand better ure opposite sex but could hurth u as well if u have some feelings for her and feelings wich are not really friendly...than it could be painful for u...maybe not!Who knows?!Good luck is all i can say
    have to agree some of my best friends are women, there are things that guys just cant say to other guys without being judged, If i was ever having women trouble i would go to my sister or a female friend. The main reason being they can be more understanding and the very fact that they are women themselves helps..!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123