Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New iPhone 4S

Blog Entries

Default New iPhone 4S

So Apple have decided to only update a few minor things on the new iPhone, now which of you Apple Fanboys will be running out the door to buy one when they come out later in the year? seeing as you probably already own an iPhone 4

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (04-10-11), kelly90 (04-10-11)

Reviews

See its being released on the 14th October. I am sure there will be a steady stream of devotees looking to change.
    Not a big Apple fan. Only have an old IPOD myself.

I don't own an Iphone and don't wish for one either! No use to me when I only need the phone to call and text. Doubt many people will be in a rush to buy it, they might make the Christmas market but after that, sales would be down I think!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SR71 For This Useful Post:

kelly90 (04-10-11)

Reviews

I'm hearing all day about the iphone 5. I'm surprised there's one out so soon after the last one.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    See its being released on the 14th October. I am sure there will be a steady stream of devotees looking to change.
    Not a big Apple fan. Only have an old IPOD myself.
    the 14th Oct is only in the US, UK, Japan, France and Germany. There are a few more countries that it'll launch in by the 28th (i think) then roll out to 70 in total by the end of 2011.

I'm not a fan of their products either as I feel to tied into the company so wouldn't be swapping my Android handset for one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm hearing all day about the iphone 5. I'm surprised there's one out so soon after the last one.
    it's not the 5 it's the 4S

anyway the last one was launched in June 2010, so a year isn't too short a time in tech terms

Reviews

I have been due an upgrade for a few months but was holding out for the iphone 5 as I only have the iphone 3g. Kinda sucks if the 5 isnt coming out for another year( is that what im gleaning from this)?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    it's not the 5 it's the 4S

anyway the last one was launched in June 2010, so a year isn't too short a time in tech terms
    I saw what you said and was thinking you had the right name for it. On the radio their calling it the iphone 5

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    I have been due an upgrade for a few months but was holding out for the iphone 5 as I only have the iphone 3g. Kinda sucks if the 5 isnt coming out for another year( is that what im gleaning from this)?
    Don't let monster hear you say that it's the 4S

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (04-10-11), takemedrunkimhome (04-10-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    yep. If i was in your position and wanted an iphone I'd wait a while and see if the antenna issues have been properly sorted. No doubt by the time it's launched over here the yanks and brits will of put up enough reviews to help guide you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (04-10-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast