Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
Sorry my dear friend but what has been going on on these boards in the last few months is totally the opposite of what an open forum is supposed to be,for some strange reason there would appear to be a regular "statement" from the moderators under the direction of the managers no doubt, that no nonsense will be tolerated. I am not a regular poster here but I have watched these boards for many years and I can state without fear of contradiction that now they are a sad shadow of their former bright and sometimes turbulant best, look at the night of the 19/4/10 when most users where online,, why??? cause of the thread that was running about love 22 and his banning and the ratted review of Jessica Jessy, that i fear would not be tolerated in the present time, I fear that thread would have been locked after the first 10 posts, people were talking and inviting others to come to watch the whole thread unfold on facebook. Those days have gone and it is my opinion that there was a concerted attempt to bring that kind of exchange to an end. One of those who fought that night against what was in everyones eyes a complete outrage is now a moderator, go figure.

Larwood
Unfortunately, I wasn't around on the date you stated, and strangley enough, neither were you under this account. As for any statements, well, I am the manager and I think them all up on my one-sies, mate.