Thread: Sensual blowjobs

Default Sensual blowjobs

Is it a matter of personal preference or do most guys prefer a soft slow sensual blowjob?? I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of one last night and went weak at the knees when climaxing!!! Would all people agree here that there really is an art to giving an amazing blowjob,sloppy with plenty Tongue flicking on the underside of the head is an unbeatable feeling,......I simply must meet sexycoolbabe Lauren as her reviews are amazing,with incredible comments on her technique and ability to give an amazing blowjob.I remember gemma a few years ago from Dublin did deepthroat....you wouldn't see the likes of it on xhamster!!!! And when I was with Kay varga a few years back I came in her mouth and she looked in my eyes and didn't even blink....it was simply incredible!!!!who would ye guys recommend but more importantly WHY!!!!! Isn't getting a blowjob just the best ever????

2. Dick

you aint experienced me yet baby mine are amazing so i been told pierced tongue and lip as well look out for me be touring soon x

There are few things in life better than a good blowjob. I still remember an ex girlfriend I used to go out with when I was 16. She was absolutely amazing at giving head and you could tell she was really into it. Some girls love the sense of being in control and building up the climax. It truly is an art form. I think it was the only reason I stayed with her for a good few years. Probably the last time I received good head however.