Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women's Choice of Clothing

Reviews

Default Women's Choice of Clothing

Today I saw a lady, mid twenties maybe, with a fantastic figure great legs lovely face long dark hair etc etc etc. She wore a one piece garment from neck to below the knee, a dress maybe ? But very body hugging, knitted kind of effect but not woolen.

So what's wrong with that you may ask. Nothing at all.

But ......

The outfit was very VERY sheer, almost completely see through. She clearly wore no upper underwear, and below was an itty bitty thong that barely covered anything important.

Naturally most men in the room were riveted to this charming and pretty young lady, some of them even glanced at her face.

So while I'm not complaining like, I still do wonder why she decided to dress like that. Anyone got a plausible answer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Today I saw a lady, mid twenties maybe, with a fantastic figure great legs lovely face long dark hair etc etc etc. She wore a one piece garment from neck to below the knee, a dress maybe ? But very body hugging, knitted kind of effect but not woolen.

So what's wrong with that yoou may ask. Nothing at all.

But ......

The outfit was very VERY sheer, almost completely see through. She clearly wore no upper underwear, and below was an itty bitty thong that barely covered anything important.

Naturally most men in the room were riveted to this charming and pretty young lady, some of them even glanced at her face.

So while I'm not complaining like, I still do wonder why she decided to dress like that. Anyone got a plausible answer ?
    because she felt like it.... simple as that.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (01-10-11), Forrest (01-10-11), Stella (30-09-11)

Reviews

So what's wrong with that you may ask. Nothing at all.

But ......

Jeepers Banjo!!! Are we going through a mid life crisis???

When we see a gorgeous lady in said garment, we thank our lucky stars! We don't question why!!!!

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Banjo (01-10-11), ciara (01-10-11), Forrest (01-10-11), harry10 (01-10-11), hd7055 (01-10-11), max california (01-10-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Today I saw a lady, mid twenties maybe, with a fantastic figure great legs lovely face long dark hair etc etc etc. She wore a one piece garment from neck to below the knee, a dress maybe ? But very body hugging, knitted kind of effect but not woolen. So what's wrong with that you may ask. Nothing at all.

But ......The outfit was very VERY sheer, almost completely see through. She clearly wore no upper underwear, and below was an itty bitty thong that barely covered anything important.

Was there a particular event she was attending, or was it just in a general public place.

Some ladies are comfortable with their bodies, and like to show it off as much as possible,

and to enjoy the attention they get and the effect they have on the male population.

Fair play to her. If you've got it, flaunt it. You will be a long time dead.
    Last edited by Forrest; 01-10-11 at 01:15.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (01-10-11), Morpheus (01-10-11)

Reviews

Whats her name and number ?
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (01-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post

When we see a gorgeous lady in said garment, we thank our lucky stars! We don't question why!!!!

Who in Gods name is that ? Homina homina !!!

Reviews

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reviews

Well ... not quiet that sheer but far off either.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Was there a particular event she was attending, or was it just in a general public place.
    I saw her in an airport departures lounge. Perhaps she was coming from or going to some event but it looked like she dressed like this to clean the windows.

I agree, long live women who know how to use what they've got. My angle was more psychological, as in the psychology of someone who dresses like that to garner the attention of the opposite sex.

Just a thought. In the event that there are no men in the world, would she still dress like that ?

And no smart answers like if there were no men then none of us would ever have been born in the first place etc etc etc.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Who in Gods name is that ? Homina homina !!!
    when you find out will you set me up with her friend

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Forrest (01-10-11), max california (01-10-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast