Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Southern Accent

Reviews

Talking The Southern Accent

I always loved it But forgot how sexy it sounded(only the females ofcourse) until last saturday,
    I was Belfast city centre with a mate on ourway til a club when i spotted these 2 little stunners walking along in front of us, says to the mate ''look shape of them birds''. He's 38 and says ffs ther only bout 18. ''and what im only 26'.
    Even how smart one of them was she even had a spare pair of shoes,, as she was carrying her heels.
    Anyways i stop to chat with them, Think they says they where from Mayo and Cavan, and what did i ask them, their age,
    i had too but cause they looked very young ....22 they where and waiting to go Uni in Belfast,
    Wish i could have stayed and chatted with them longer only my mate was away ahead(wa***r), so had to leave them as they didnt want clubbing. says they where just taking a wee walk round the city, or that was just their polite way of saying f**k off

Point is just brings back all them memories of Butlins in Mosney when i was 12 and all the different counties where there, great times,. ''will you shift my mate''. Those where the days hehe
    Last edited by skywalker85; 30-09-11 at 19:56.

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    ''will you shift me mate''.
    benny walks away from this thread....lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (30-09-11)

Reviews

I always loved it But forgot how sexy it sounded(only the females ofcourse) until last saturday,
    I was Belfast city centre with a mate on ourway til a club when i spotted these 2 little stunners walking along in front of us, says to the mate ''look shape of them birds''. He's 38 and says ffs ther only bout 18. ''and what im only 26'.
    Even how smart one of them was she even had a spare pair of shoes,, as she was carrying her heels.
    Anyways i stop to chat with them, Think they says they where from Mayo and Cavan, and what did i ask them, their age,
    i had too but cause they looked very young ....22 they where and waiting to go Uni in Belfast,
    Wish i could have stayed and chatted with them longer only my mate was away ahead(wa***r), so had to leave them as they didnt want clubbing. says they where just taking a wee walk round the city, or that was just their polite way of saying f**k off

Point is just brings back all them memories of Butlins in Mosney when i was 12 and all the different counties where there, great times,. "will you shift me mate". Those where the days hehe
    aye.then you'd see the lad that went to ask,disappear with her! lol

jay67

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jay67 For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (30-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    benny walks away from this thread....lol
    well thats the way they sound, so fixed it anyway incase anybody else thinks the same as you haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

benin (30-09-11)

In my neck of da woods, this is what a "Southern Accent" sounds like

"It is saunnny" cute!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (01-10-11), skywalker85 (30-09-11)

well thats the way they sound, so fixed it anyway incase anybody else thinks the same as you haha
    your safe there bud...nobody else thinks like me.... thank god.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (30-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jay67 View Post
    aye.then you'd see the lad that went to ask,disappear with her! lol

jay67
    You remember them days to Jay To be 12 again hehe

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    oh jesus the days of having a wee shift after the teenage disco
    Kelly where you at that one in mosney too

Point is just brings back all them memories of Butlins in Mosney when i was 12 and all the different counties where there, great times,. ''will you shift my mate''. Those where the days hehe
    Speak for yourself skywalker I can’t understand a word any of them say.

Bring on the kill John Rambo threads.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

You remember them days to Jay To be 12 again hehe
    those were the days surely!!a few wee shifts and may be a feel or 2! lol

jay67
    Last edited by jay67; 30-09-11 at 20:04.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    In my neck of da woods, this is what a "Southern Accent" sounds like

"It is saunnny" cute!!
    Thats really bad, would need to stick a sock init

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast