Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morbid ?

Reviews

Default Morbid ?

I think I may have asked this before but I can't remember. I know it's a bit morbid but has anyone thought about what music you'd like played at your funeral or does it bother you ? If the answer is yes, what song and by who ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    I think I may have asked this before but I can't remember. I know it's a bit morbid but has anyone thought about what music you'd like played at your funeral or does it bother you ? If the answer is yes, what song and by who ?
    My friend had this played at his cremation and i think i would like it played at mine as well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrNiceGuy2010 For This Useful Post:

sperminater (28-09-11)

Reviews

Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive" could get some head turning at the graveyard .

But seriously I would want my funeral not to be morbid and rather to celebrate a life I enjoyed with as few regrets as possible.
    I would go with something like "I had the time of my life" or a song along those lines.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

Aggie (28-09-11)

Reviews

Wish you were here or comfortably numb would be my floyd choices bun nice pick !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (27-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive" could get some head turning at the graveyard .

But seriously I would want my funeral not to be morbid and rather to celebrate a life I enjoyed with as few regrets as possible.
    I would go with something like "I had the time of my life" or a song along those lines.
    Go home, you're drunk !!! Lol

Reviews

Wish you were here or comfortably numb would be my floyd choices bun nice pick !
    great pics,another mate had Shine on you crazy diamond at his

Reviews

Go home, you're drunk !!! Lol
    Lmao, Im in a happy place man )

Reviews

Ahh fecking hell!!!!! You're not leaving us too are you dude???.

Life can't be that bad...don't do it man!!.

But while we are on the topic...I reckon this will make a solemn respectable tune for when my coffin is carried out!

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

To be honest I couldn't care less what tune is played at me going way party as long as there is a boob salute by the following lassies. (You know....the equivalent of a gun salute at military funerals!)

On second thoughts, it's probably important what tune is played during the boob salute, something mellow and sombre:

The trumpet intro to the song is class!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

max california (28-09-11)

Reviews

I'm donating my (smokin' hot) body to a school of medicine so... that song that goes 'the thigh bone's connected to the hip bone, and the hip bone's connected to the whatever bone' and so on. I want the medical students to sing it while they carve me up. They can be quite drunk too, I don't mind.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast