Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hygiene....

Reviews

Can I just point out that if using any hair removal product, firstly apply a small amount on a test area, such as buttocks. I'd suggest not leaving on private areas for very long and if any burning sensation wash immediately, unless you like ur ass burned. I am assuming I do not need to highlight that u need to be careful with blades if you put them anywhere near penis or anus. If anyone else uninvited puts a blade near these areas, hygiene is the least of your worries, will probably shit yourself anyways

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Can I just point out that if using any hair removal product, firstly apply a small amount on a test area, such as buttocks. I'd suggest not leaving on private areas for very long and if any burning sensation wash immediately, unless you like ur ass burned. I am assuming I do not need to highlight that u need to be careful with blades if you put them anywhere near penis or anus. If anyone else uninvited puts a blade near these areas, hygiene is the least of your worries, will probably shit yourself anyways
    Thanks for the laugh, MrFuss xx

I needed that to lighten my mood

Seems my feathers are being ruffled lol
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (15-10-12)

If I am staying in an apartment with a lovely big shower, I always put an erotic shower on the menu.
    I arrived in Belfast last week and worked for about 4 days, all in all. I brought a bottle of shower gel with me, and by the time I left Belfast I had bought and finished 3 more bottles! The guys seemed to like soaping me up, as much as I like getting intimately soapy with them!
    One guy desperately NEEDED a shower before me getting up close and personal - and he had had a shower before he arrived! It's enough to make you gag. Do some people just duck under the water and think that is enough?! Not even a scintilla of soap or an attempt at a rub or scrub down.

Blog Entries

When the appointment is endeed,some guys ask then selfs,why she dosen't do GFE,OWO and another services if she Does advartise then...question mark.Simple,fallow the hygiene steps of Mr.F guys and i can sure u can have a nice time with any lady.A hygienic gentleman is much easy to work with and much much better.Sorry if I offedended someone.When come a clean fella to me I do my service with so much energy If i refuse to do something is cosy i have my doubts,sometimes is not about the apperance or something like that,is just because of the HYGIENE.I believe in a Gfe experience if the guy came with everthing Ok,help the both parts,so do not blame only the girl if she didn't gave ecxatly what u were looking for but remember youself was in an hygienical shape.I hope i made my self clear.xxx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Big J (15-10-12), Rocker123 (15-10-12), very shy guy (15-10-12)

7. Default

Thought this deserved a bump

8. The Following User Says Thank You to johnh For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Thanks for the laugh, MrFuss xx

I needed that to lighten my mood

Seems my feathers are being ruffled lol
    I would not mind ruffling and smoothing your feathers Stephanie,lol,shower is a must.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy fernanda View Post
    When the appointment is endeed,some guys ask then selfs,why she dosen't do GFE,OWO and another services if she Does advartise then...question mark.Simple,fallow the hygiene steps of Mr.F guys and i can sure u can have a nice time with any lady.A hygienic gentleman is much easy to work with and much much better.Sorry if I offedended someone.When come a clean fella to me I do my service with so much energy If i refuse to do something is cosy i have my doubts,sometimes is not about the apperance or something like that,is just because of the HYGIENE.I believe in a Gfe experience if the guy came with everthing Ok,help the both parts,so do not blame only the girl if she didn't gave ecxatly what u were looking for but remember youself was in an hygienical shape.I hope i made my self clear.xxx
    Crystal clear Kat,it is the same for us guys,a clean body is a sexy onenothing better than the smell of fresh clean skin.

Reviews

all that and then youl take a cock up the ass,strange world

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by muster View Post
    all that and then youl take a cock up the ass,strange world
    But I make sure the cock is clean and covered before it touches my pristine ass. I don't find anyones sexual preferences 'strange', as long as you take extra precautions with regular checkups fyi.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456