Thread: O'Connolly Station

Reviews

Default O'Connolly Station

Where's that then ??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-09-11)

Reviews

Bound to be in the vacinity of O'Connolly Street.............but then any half decent town in Ireland (the Republic anyway) has an O'Connolly Street............so I'm none the f**king wiser.

Reviews

Well I figured it must be an alley way between O'Connell Street and Connolly Station. Then I thought it might be like platform 9 3/4 and rammed myself against the side if Clerys. All I got was a fucking broken pair of glasses and a load of quizzical looks from passers by.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Well I figured it must be an alley way between O'Connell Street and Connolly Station. Then I thought it might be like platform 9 3/4 and rammed myself against the side if Clerys. All I got was a fucking broken pair of glasses and a load of quizzical looks from passers by.
    Well at least you narrowed it down to one city............satnav is the punter's best friend.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Where's that then ??
    Its part of Connolly station but only posh people D4 heads and the like are allowed use it
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Its part of Connolly station but only posh people D4 heads and the like are allowed use it
    So you are suprised !!!! We D4 people do not like to rub shoulders with the regular people. This station was created when we had to go to Croke Park to watch the Rugby - so the train went from Kielys in Donnybrok straight to Croke Park and back to Kielys after the match so our toes did not have to walk on the northside - well known secret!!!!

Reviews

Oh you philistines, O'Connolly station is "son of connolly station" so its obviously the luas platform!!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Oh you philistines, O'Connolly station is "son of connolly station" so its obviously the luas platform!!!!
    You do not know the secret

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Belamy View Post
    You do not know the secret
    Know the secret I have visited the location!!!!