Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trucker who lived with mother is 'a serial killer who murdered prostitutes'

Default Trucker who lived with mother is 'a serial killer who murdered prostitutes'

Was reading other current thread when below caught my eye!

Long Haul Trucker Suspected serial Killer of numerous Prostitutes arrested

Long-haul trucker who lived with his mother is 'a serial killer who has murdered prostitutes across U.S.'

19th September 2011

A long-haul trucker accused of murdering three prostitutes in different southern states is suspected of killing many more - even by his own lawyer.

J B, who lives with his mother near Augusta, Georgia, is already in prison after pleading guilty to killing a prostitute in 2007 and he has in the last month admitted murdering two more.

His grey beard and round face may give him a grandfatherly appearance, but Boyer has a hatred of women, according to authorities.
    Woman hater: Long-haul trucker J B is accused of murdering at least three prostitutes in southern states - and is suspected of killing many more

He is suspected of picking up prostitutes around the Southeast, killing them and dumping their bodies near interstate highways.

B has pleaded guilty to killing a woman in North Carolina and faces murder charges in slayings in Tennessee and South Carolina.

B's attorney in the North Carolina case said he felt uneasy around his client and wondered what else he might have done.

'It wouldn't surprise me if there's other stuff out there,' said H. Lawrence Shotwell. 'I have absolutely nothing other than a gut instinct on that

Daily Mail Full article link. ( be warned- Disturbing stuff!!)

could you not post that stuff on this website?

Quote Originally Posted by Mioux View Post
    rather tactless........(who ever thought that I would say that)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (19-09-11)

Sorry if you find it distasteful, but unfortunately it's a reflection of the sometimes sick world we live in.
    We can't stick our heads in the sand & also remain vigilant against evil, imho this topic is very relevant to the EI audience & serves as a reminder for people to be aware that beasts like this scumbag exist out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    rather tactless........(who ever thought that I would say that)
    You're entitled to your opinion Alec ( & yes, it does seem like a pot & kettle situation brother!)- but I wonder what the ladies think?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    Sorry if you find it distasteful, but unfortunately it's a reflection of the sometimes sick world we live in.
    We can't stick our heads in the sand & also remain vigilant against evil, imho this topic is very relevant to the EI audience & serves as a reminder for people to be aware that beasts like this scumbag exist out there!
    I know you meant no offense to anyone with this but I can sort of see Mioux's point here.

Would you agree to having it deleted ?
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Interesting- I can see that the subject matter could clearly make some ladies unsettled but I stand by sentiments in post #5.
    That said- if any of the female readers think this is inappropriate, I'm more than happy to ask a Mod to delete the thread.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick.

It happened in America, if it happened here then it would be a warning and would be appropriate, but there may be irish punters out there who have such fantasies, so lets not feed those fantasies.

Also it made me feel very uncomfortable, and no doubt other girls reading this feel the same, i just have a big gob so i tend to share my opinion about things.

I think you could/should ask for it to be removed.
    Last edited by Mioux; 19-09-11 at 19:06.

It happened in America, if it happened here then it would be a warning and would be appropriate, but there may be irish punters out there who have such fantasies, so lets not feed those fantasies.

Also it made me feel very uncomfortable, and no doubt other girls reading this feel the same, i just have a big gob so i tend to share my opinion about things.

I think you could/should ask for it to be removed.
    I hear what you're saying & will admit I'm coming at it from an american perspective, over here the broad sentiment is to shine a light on these things hopefully with a view to helping, there was a case last year in Long Island where several sex-workers bodies where discovered, a campaign was started on the punting forums to try to assist the cops. But perhaps I've stepped over a line so I'll contact the Mods to request deletion.
    Let's just hope everybody who finds threads unsettling doesn't ask for them to be wacked.. or there could be be a lot of content disappearing on this forum!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

Mioux (19-09-11)

i dnt see an issue with the article as it sum how as a revelence to a thread here
    and yes it may feed a fantasy but it shows three points really

1. street prostition is a risker than indoor, ur better able to deal with situations when in ur own home
    2. its shows how dangerous this job is, nd i think many punters and people thing this is an easy thing i even got a txt saturday going slut u picked the easy option selling ur cunt.... nice huh
    3.stories like these further fuel the case for legalizing it nd moderating that way putting the womans saftey first...
    allowing girls to work in pairs for saftey reasons prostituion is the oldest trade for a reason

its a harrowing article nd it did upset me,,, but the girls he killed where street girls for example, maybe sum girl might see it nd take the well slightly less risky option off indoors as i said ur turf home advantage getting into a car like that boggles me...
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

13. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (19-09-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast