Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod peepingtom

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Im perfectly calm...why would i have to send u a pm as regards the other thread..i think it would be better just to debate it there if needs be...
    So it is a public debate your thriving for?
    Does it make you feel bigger when you win the debate in public rather than an adults discussion in private about the matter?

......okay.....HOLD on.......just.....one.....sec.....ahh here we go:

YOU WIN
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ahhh i have a war injury...could you get the insurance ppl to give me a call tom?
    I can do, but I dont think EI renewed their pet insurance this year Benny

Looks like were going to have to take you out the woods again for a NICE LONG STROLL....

(doozer...bring the gun)LOL
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

benin (19-09-11)

Im perfectly calm...why would i have to send u a pm as regards the other thread..i think it would be better just to debate it there if needs be...
    Apollo your surrounded by mods I cant help u they're fully armed they can make u disappear with the press of a button time to cut your losses & retreat

5. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie123 For This Useful Post:

TomEA (19-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by charlie123 View Post
    Apollo your surrounded by mods I cant help u they're fully armed they can make u disappear with the press of a button time to cut your losses & retreat
    Lads this charlie has has clocked onto it....ban him first!

LOL
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    So it is a public debate your thriving for?
    Does it make you feel bigger when you win the debate in public rather than an adults discussion in private about the matter?

......okay.....HOLD on.......just.....one.....sec.....ahh here we go:

YOU WIN
    lol..jesus man ye are saying anything now to belittle my character..you referring to acting like an adult yet your boss posts the thread she did to make a fool out of the thing i was talking about to deflect attention away from the debate i was trying to have but then again yr definition of an adult is a bit askew if ye have made people like benin and doozer mods...

hang i just noticed tom is a mod.when did that happen tom?

is this a congrats thread?

congrats tom good on ya mate...and thanks for the thread its a lovely thought apollo... i dont care what everyone says about you i think your great..lol

should i mention im joking?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

TomEA (19-09-11)

lol..jesus man ye are saying anything now to belittle my character..you referring to acting like an adult yet your boss posts the thread she did to make a fool out of the thing i was talking about to deflect attention away from the debate i was trying to have but then again yr definition of an adult is a bit askew if ye have made people like benin and doozer mods...
    i love this guy...pmsl.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

TomEA (19-09-11)

HOLD ON ONE BLOODY SECOND HERE......by definition they are adults! LOL

As I said, if your still going to carry on with the pathetic rant about a thread last week, the PM has been sent to you as you already know and are choosing to ignore. Your wanting to openly discuss it, I dont need to speak on Patricias part, think she did pretty well on her own on friday

Now your just becoming mean! Feck the teacher, Im calling the headmaster!
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

I liek you ....But im a it shy

Do you trust me when I say that? LOL
    Im only joking, theres no need to fear us mods, I know we have super powers and I can lift a car with my little finger...but were just normal people all the same
    We still bleed the same blood
    I can lift a car with my cock .... Posters rule......
    We're awsome !!!!!
    Last edited by sperminater; 19-09-11 at 15:32.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

TomEA (19-09-11)

HOLD ON ONE BLOODY SECOND HERE......by definition they are adults! LOL

As I said, if your still going to carry on with the pathetic rant about a thread last week, the PM has been sent to you as you already know and are choosing to ignore. Your wanting to openly discuss it, I dont need to speak on Patricias part, think she did pretty well on her own on friday

Now your just becoming mean! Feck the teacher, Im calling the headmaster!
    ...what are you on about i have replied to your pms....

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast