Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup

Reviews

Default Rugby World Cup

The Rugby World Cup match between Ireland and Australia takes place in the morning.Any predictions as to the outcome?I think the Wallabies will win by at least 15 points unless there is a huge improvement from the Irish on their previous form.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (16-09-11)

Reviews

Australia will obliterate Ireland, will score 4 tries or more, and will crush the remaining spirit of this jaded team that has wasted its finest years of potential.

Or there could be a miracle and we might win.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (16-09-11)

Reviews

Knowing Ireland after playing crap against the US, they will play well, be leading with 10 mins to go before conceding late to end in glorious failure.
    Then again they might get tanked.

the handicap is aussie -11 evens.... looks like easy money im afraid.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's irelands strongest side so it's not going to be as big a winning gap for the Aussies .
    I'll stick my neck out and say there won't be more then 10 pts between the two teams .:doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

I think there will be 2 clear tries for Australia!

I refuse to give those Setanta w@nkers any more money so it's off out to the local mick NYC watering hole to watch the game tomorrow- I'm not optimistic. Laughed at this:
    Ireland will relish their underdog status and will emerge all guns blazing but the Australians have genuine firepower throughout their side. Starving the Wallabies of quality ball will be key to any potential upset but at this point it seems unlikely, though not beyond the realms of possibility.
    They'll need AK-47's to have much chance of breaking the Aussies & it's not 'beyond the realms of possibility' that I'll win the lottery tomorrow too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (16-09-11)

Reviews

it will be a close game with lo scores,i expect australia to just shade it by just a few points.remember against italy it was 6-6 after 44mins so dey didnt play gr8 either,if ireland want to win dey need to relax and take der chances.i expect ireland to be hoping 4 alot of pennos in da game though.dey shud just put it up to australia cause dey wont expect it

I have a feeling there might be a big performance in the Irish team tmr but will more then likely be proven wrong like all the other times i thought that they were going to play well but never delivered..or when they just decide to start playing ten minutes before time...we have the talent but if their heads arent right or they arent fired up for it we just get our asses kicked...we need some passion or sense of national pride in the team but unfortunately this just seems to be lacking..

Morning Boys.....
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackdaniel For This Useful Post:

jimbobbins (17-09-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast