Thread: Stubble

Default Stubble

Hi just a curious question does it bother the girls if a man is clean shaven or not,as in have a couple of days growth would it limit the amount of kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by md1975 View Post
    Hi just a curious question does it bother the girls if a man is clean shaven or not,as in have a couple of days growth would it limit the amount of kissing?
    Thanks for being considerate raising this q.
    Yes, it not only bothers but it hurts even. Not only on the face but down there is this scrubbing with your stubble painful as well and it can leave skin irritated and dry for days.
    Still many guys don't shave before appoinments.
    I guess I wont shave either. Or I will start charging extra to those unshaved

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

md1975 (16-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Yes, it not only bothers but it hurts even. Not only on the face but down there is this scrubbing with your stubble painful as well and it can leave skin irritated and dry for days.
    There is a big difference in the feel of the hair if it is a few day old stubble to a guy that always has a tight stubble. If it's a few days old it is hard and rough and like you said Anna, is like sand paper on your skin. If it's a constant stubble that you cut tight with a clippers then the hair is normally a lot softer and does not cause the same skin irritation.

I do have stubble, but I trim it to that it's nice and soft, not sharp and prickly

Shampooing my face helps to keep it soft LOL!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

krystal (16-09-11), TiffanyTees (16-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    But does the coarseness of the facial hair make any difference as in if it feels soft would this still be a problem..or when kissing is it a major turn off for some ladies??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I do have stubble, but I trim it to that it's nice and soft, not sharp and prickly

Shampooing my face helps to keep it soft LOL!
    arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh a considerate horny amphibian xxxx Tiff x

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

samlad (16-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh a considerate horny amphibian xxxx Tiff x
    It would be like tickling your flower with a paintbrush LOL!

11. Default

god i got sensetive skin men with stuble is a no no with me i dont want rubbed raw lmao x

Stubble can be like sandpaper..but something tells me if these lads were the ones showing up, the girls might not care

Perhaps stubble may be seen as a proxy for overall cleanliness- go in clean boys