Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Is marijuana ShOuLd Be LeGal WaT U THink???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    Im curius about opinions ...
    Alcohol legal but u can't drive after drink. alcohol addict
    Mj u can drive when buzz gone theres a lot of medical things.
    ciggaretes legal but probably risk with cancer so world is crazy
    I think it should be legal
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

2. Default

I like having the right to choose what i do and don't do in life, for that reason and for that reason alone i think it should be legal, throw on top of that the positive effects making drugs legal in Portugal has done to there crime stats!!! The 40 year war on drugs has clearly failed,, time to think outside the box!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CitzenKane For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (17-09-11), Stephanie (18-09-11)

Blog Entries

And those who don't think alcohol misuse causes mental health problems! Is seriously mistaken. People will seek their drug of choice, either food, weed, alcohol, coke, speed, pills, smack. whatever. But seek it they will. At least if Ireland legalises it, watch tourism increase. I mean people are not visiting Amsterdam because of it rich architecture and amazing museums! So legalise it and seriously start growing it, they need to do something to improve the economy here.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (17-09-11), warmcome (19-09-11)

Reviews

but what if it corrupted our priests, politicians and bankers?

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    And those who don't think alcohol misuse causes mental health problems! Is seriously mistaken. People will seek their drug of choice, either food, weed, alcohol, coke, speed, pills, smack. whatever. But seek it they will. At least if Ireland legalises it, watch tourism increase. I mean people are not visiting Amsterdam because of it rich architecture and amazing museums! So legalise it and seriously start growing it, they need to do something to improve the economy here.
    I though everyone went there for the beautiful bridges and canals....Is there another reason Im unaware of?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789