Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: .....EXorcism....

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    but god wouldn't punish anyone, especailly the innocent. What ever punishment happens, god is not behind it.
    Think about it, revenge and punishment is a human concept not a divine one

Than...what explication is for the exorcism? because im really very curious about you opinion...

2. Default

I exorcise all the time

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gunter For This Useful Post:

Christine (14-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by gunter View Post
    I exorcise all the time

HAhahaaaaaaaaaa.....you are funny....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    " Exorcism is the religious practice of evicting demons or other spiritual entities from a person or place which they are believed to have possessed. Depending on the spiritual beliefs of the exorcist, this may be done by causing the entity to swear an oath, performing an elaborate ritual, or simply by commanding it to depart in the name of a higher power. The practice is quite ancient and part of the belief system of many cultures and religions..... "

Do you believe in Exorcism ? do you think that is really like this ?
    I was watching and reading a lot abut this but i don't know...if it's true....
    I believe in God .... but exorcism....
    No i dont believe in god or exorcism

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrNiceGuy2010 For This Useful Post:

Christine (14-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post
    No i dont believe in god or exorcism
    You don't have a religion?

" Exorcism is the religious practice of evicting demons or other spiritual entities from a person or place which they are believed to have possessed. Depending on the spiritual beliefs of the exorcist, this may be done by causing the entity to swear an oath, performing an elaborate ritual, or simply by commanding it to depart in the name of a higher power. The practice is quite ancient and part of the belief system of many cultures and religions..... "

Do you believe in Exorcism ? do you think that is really like this ?
    I was watching and reading a lot abut this but i don't know...if it's true....
    I believe in God .... but exorcism....
    I have to admit Christine I do believe in god and I do believe in good and evil therefore I do also believe in Exorcism, but to take this one step further has anyone here ever or would you ever fool around with a Ouija board?

This is something I would never ever do as I believe there are things we should not fool around with when it comes to the supernatural and this is one of them.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 14-09-11 at 15:41.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Christine (14-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I have to admit Christine I do believe in god and I do believe in good and evil therefore I do also believe in Exorcism, but to take this one step further has anyone here ever or would you ever fool around with a Ouija board?

This is something I would never ever do as I believe there are things we should not fool around with when it comes to the supernatural and this is one of them.
    NO...i dont know what is Ouija.... can you just help me...pls...
    thank you...

NO...i dont know what is Ouija.... can you just help me...pls...
    thank you...
    Sorry babe, this is what it is here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

I know a few people who’ve messed about with one and didn’t like the sound of it.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Christine (14-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Sorry babe, this is what it is here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

I know a few people who’ve messed about with one and didn’t like the sound of it.
    Thank you dear...so....i was not heard about this to be honest ...but i dont think in this....

14. Default

I am quite scsceptical about such a thing, as far as i know there was one and one of the most well known exorcist was Anne Michel, from Austria or Germany, she was brought up by her very religoiouse parents, in very strickt catholic family...herself was very religiouse well brought up girl, suddently she felt that she her soul is possesed by demons, in the sceptical point of view, she was developed a schisoprenia and depression, she was admitied to the hospital where she was taking the medicametion, which didnt really helped her. She has developed halucination, and her epylepsia and kind of autism...that could explain why she has believed that she is possesed by a Satan....even I stand by a sceptical opinion, there are things which nobody could explain, perhaps, the most well known is, that when the excorcism took place on Anna, she was taliking few fluent languages, as a hebray, absolutelly fluently, when she was " taken" by demon Hitler, she suddenly could speak perfect austrian with Hitler accent.....there was more things which were more then interesting about this case, but has never been solved...
    Still I am on the sceptical side, but....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sexylaura For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (14-09-11)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast