Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best cumshot and why???

Default best cumshot and why???

one of the most enjoyable parts of sex for most men anyways must be the cumshot,for me my most enjoyable cumshot ever was with an ex girlfriend of mine as she knelt down if front of me,stuck out her tongue as far as it would go as i spurted on her tongue and straight into her mouth and she didnt even blink,maintaining a smile on her face as the last few drops dripped into her mouth before she swallowed all....jesus the thoughts of it still get me going?
    so tell me lads whats been your best cumshot and why?
    And if there is any lady out there that thinks she could help me act out one of my most memorable cumshots,please drop me a pm,im certainly willing to pay a little extra if needs be,thanks all

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jer10 View Post
    one of the most enjoyable parts of sex for most men anyways must be the cumshot,for me my most enjoyable cumshot ever was with an ex girlfriend of mine as she knelt down if front of me,stuck out her tongue as far as it would go as i spurted on her tongue and straight into her mouth and she didnt even blink,maintaining a smile on her face as the last few drops dripped into her mouth before she swallowed all....jesus the thoughts of it still get me going?
    so tell me lads whats been your best cumshot and why?
    And if there is any lady out there that thinks she could help me act out one of my most memorable cumshots,please drop me a pm,im certainly willing to pay a little extra if needs be,thanks all
    The best comeshots for me is when i come twice,having said that a few punts ago a very special lady who i will not name made me come by giving me oral,this was great as i had never came before by getting oral.

I also like to be brought to orgasm through oral, there's nothing quite like it but one memorable "cumshot" that always sticks out in my mind is being with a lady who worked her magic on me using just her feet and brought me to an explosive finale all over her pretty little toes, divine!

My most memorable one was The first time I shot the load, I was about 14 or 15 so was she, she was giving me a fantastic blowjob, it was going on for a few minutes feeling great and then bang like a belt from a sledge hammer it starting cuming straight into her mouth, when I was finished she just looked up swallowed and starting licking the drops off my cock. I have got a lot of blowjobs since but never like that.
    God getting half a horn thinking about it now.

Reviews

Best ones had to be in early teens. The cushot is definitely when the band starts playing but my favourite part of sex is foreplay with lots of passionate kissing

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Best ones had to be in early teens. The cushot is definitely when the band starts playing but my favourite part of sex is foreplay with lots of passionate kissing
    I don't so much worry about the end result, more the fun during the event There's times when I've had amazing sex without actually firing the lamb-cannon

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (28-07-13), happygolucky (30-07-13), Magicman (28-07-13), Old Yellow Bricks (28-07-13), wolfie (12-09-11)

Reviews

Best one I had was at the end of a 2 hour tantric massage.
    Built up to such a level that i nearly had a cim. lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I don't so much worry about the end result, more the fun during the event There's times when I've had amazing sex without actually firing the lamb-cannon
    Agree fully Sam the man.

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Best one I had was at the end of a 2 hour tantric massage.
    Built up to such a level that i nearly had a cim. lol
    As in your own mouth? LOL!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

harry10 (12-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    As in your own mouth? LOL!
    Just missed. Ended up giving myself a facial. lol
    When you have been teased, massaged and played with for two hours the pressure sure does build.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast