Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How can you still punt?

Reviews

I've cut waaaaaaaay back on activities. Just plain cannot afford it anymore. Pretty much once a month.

Too many bills. Not enough money. Its a killer. Up to 2 years ago I used to punt absolutely indescriminately.

Hey, maybe it ain't such a bad thing, maybe ultimately what gets me out of punting permanently.
    Last edited by Lincoln; 07-09-11 at 20:49. Reason: spelling
    Bada Bing!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (07-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I've had a pretty privileged upbringing. Have been given all the opportunitys and taken them.
    I put it down to just plain luck. Being in the right place at the right time.
    So touch wood, I'm ok so far.
    I'm a widower of nearly 11 years now,so its been just me and my daughter (the boss, or her majesty ) is now awaiting junior cert results next week.
    So my weekly visits to the lovely ladies are a necessary indulgence for me. Cause she absolutely wrecks my head most of the time !

I don't know really what I'm trying to say here, other than. Appreciate everything you have for what it is. You never know when it will be gone.
    But at all costs don't risk what you have now, financially or otherwise for a moment of pleasure.

But that being said.

Carpe Diem.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (07-09-11), Cable87 (08-09-11), harry10 (08-09-11), JAMESCORK (07-09-11), jammy69 (08-09-11), JohnRambo (08-09-11), mature abby (08-09-11), ryder (08-09-11), sperminater (08-09-11), westcorklad (08-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Dave you sound like a remarkable man,I hope your daughter does well with the results,and in return to the great father she has I hope she grows up good and does well,as I think thats the best a father can wish for. Good on you dave
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BIGTYM2010 For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (08-09-11), mature abby (08-09-11)

Reviews

Lads its not all that bad. You should take up dogging like me .It was totally out of economic necessity .Although.with the weather gone cooler I'll be staying home more
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

8. Default

if FF OR FG offers FREE nice ladies I may vote them, if not then it's non of their business I punt or not, its my own money and they r NOT from the welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    What????? you mean you guys still pay the girls here.... Fuuuuuuuuuuck!
    Hay Jim is it not the case that you charge them.....

Jamescork ( mr September )

On a more sensible note it is hard today to get extra cash to punt let alone buy anything this downturn is still hitting hard but I do feel it's on it's last legs we are at rock bottom with no banks to give us any overdraft or slack cos they hold onto our cash till it's cleared and this is the biggest problem cos there broke also but business is going on people are still working ( some of us )
    We are just turning over but those of us that have survived the crash will go forward but the stress is killing us, so as long as we hang on in there and fight those fuckers in the bank we will rise and run this country properly... So it's up and onwards and rember there's always the lovely ladies here to put a smile on your face and a good laugh on the board.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (08-09-11), westcorklad (08-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    On a more sensible note it is hard today to get extra cash to punt let alone buy anything this downturn is still hitting hard but I do feel it's on it's last legs we are at rock bottom with no banks to give us any overdraft or slack cos they hold onto our cash till it's cleared and this is the biggest problem cos there broke also but business is going on people are still working ( some of us )
    We are just turning over but those of us that have survived the crash will go forward but the stress is killing us, so as long as we hang on in there and fight those fuckers in the bank we will rise and run this country properly... So it's up and onwards and rember there's always the lovely ladies here to put a smile on your face and a good laugh on the board.
    I wish you were right, but I believe there is more to come. Budget in december is going to be a big one, I can see people taking to the streets this time. All we can do is wait and get older

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    I wish you were right, but I believe there is more to come. Budget in december is going to be a big one, I can see people taking to the streets this time. All we can do is wait and get older
    Hay buddy ya can't think like that it will wreak your head I'll tell you what I've put up with some crap from banks revenue over the last few years and it's still ongoing but I'm not going to starve it's up to ourselfs and fight our way out of it and fuck the establishment they don't care so don't care about them and do something yourself

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (08-09-11)

Reviews

And theres always those stray sheep in the Wicklow mountains !
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast