Thread: DUBLIN 1 - Big Arse & Big Tits Very Tasty In Chocolate - No Extra For A Levels!

Blog Entries

Default DUBLIN 1 - Big Arse & Big Tits Very Tasty In Chocolate - No Extra For A Levels!

Wrap yourself around real, soft, womanly curves, vibrant conversation, a kinky imagination and warm cuddles.

A woman confident that she can make you cum at least twice in one hour. A woman who doesn't charge extra for A Levels. And a woman whose fingers feel as good in you as they do inside you.

Whether you're looking to get your Mojo back or never had a Mojo to speak of, I'm the broad-minded and mature companion to turn to. I love the look of surprise on a man's face when he experiences a pleasure he never even knew existed. Or when he experiences a pleasure for longer than he ever thought it could be possible.

I'm gentle with newbies, and a good listener when a wise ear is as important as a knee trembler.

I'll be staying in Dublin 1 for one day and night, then heading over to Dublin 9, Santry, new territory for me, becoming a shape shifter as I alternate between seductive school-girl, saucy secretary, wanton maid, pvc clad Mistress, naughty nurse, and enigmatic Mrs Robinson in lingerie, stockings and suspenders. I've got a way with words and a mind that makes the most of opportunities to make your role play as convincing as it needs to be.

For those timid but curious about strap-on pleasure for straight men, I've got just the toys for you, ranging in size and length from my small but perfectly formed entry level explorer, to my 10 inch bruiser for strap-on sluts.

And if you've always wondered if anal sex is as pleasurable for the woman as it looks in the movies, I can only speak for myself: It's hot! And under my patient and kinky guidance, I'll have you a self professed anal maestro before you know it REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIZE.

So, enjoy all the pleasure you can with me in Dublin from Monday until Thursday.

And to the men of Maynooth, THANK YOU! I've had a great time ... and so have you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_1932.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	48387Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_1838.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	48388
    30 Minutes - €100
    45 Minutes - €150
    60 Minutes - €180
    2 Hours - €360

Available from 8 am till 11 pm.

Uniforms Available

School girl
    Nurse
    Office Secretary
    PVC, leather and pvc thigh high boots

xxx

Pru - 085 124 3 124
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MatureEbonyPru38F For This Useful Post:

horndog666 (04-09-11)