Thread: TS Cum shot?

Default TS Cum shot?

Have yet to see a TS cum. Is it a rarity?

It's definitely not a rarity. I've had 3 or 4 TS girls cum in my mouth.
    The only difference is that it's usually quite watery. Because of their hormones or whatever, it's never as creamy as regular cum

3. Default

Havnt been with a tv or ts before, do they generally cum like in your mouth or whatever in their price or do you have to pay extra? Watery? So it tastes differnt then?

Never had to pay extra for it. Each time, they were ready to cum, I opened my mouth and the natural thing for them to do was shoot their load right in... or on my face, depending on how good a shot they are
    I've never swallowed a man's cum before, so it's hard to compare the 2.
    If there are any TS girls out there with full creamy cum, give me a shout! We'll have to arrange something

It's not rare at all but you're chances are better if you're last punt of the night and the girl is really attracted to you.
    I've had the pleasure of making plenty cum. Nothing like kissing a hot chick and giving her a hand job to climax at the same time.

Darlings I cum loads. PM me and I'll get you hooked up with some pics and vids. xoxo

Sorry, not interested in TV's

Quote Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
    Sorry, not interested in TV's
    Rather cheeky response, darling, not a TV I'm a TS who lives her life as a girl. If you think a TS is a TS because she has fake tits then fine, but that's a rather limited view.

Just say: I want to see a girl with big tits and don't discount how I view myself. Or better yet: Just ignore and don't say anything at all. Isn't that the old adage "If you can't something nice..." ;-)
    Last edited by TS Jessica Presley; 06-09-11 at 17:00.

transsexual - a person whose sexual identification is entirely with the opposite sex

or

transsexual - a person who has undergone a sex change operation
    Last edited by TS Jessica Presley; 06-09-11 at 17:00.

Pics and vid have been sent ;-)