Hello,
Derry BT48
6th-11th Sept 2011: 10am - Late each day
If you require an earlier meeting, please call to discuss.
Pre-booking preferred.

More photos in forum gallery!

Passionate, fun and sexy 'Girlfriend Experience'. I am a naturally flirty, tactile, passionate and fun-loving woman. I love kissing, massage, oral, teasing, cuddling, sensual contact, penetration and I also adore anal. I love to try lots of positions and am happy to join you in inventing a new one! Please note, I do not offer bareback - I value my health and sanity. If I offer something 'at discretion' it is on condition you are clean and healthy. The cleaner you are, the dirtier we can be! So being scrupulously clean makes the booking much more fun for both of us. If you would like an erotic shower as part of our time, just let me know.

I am happy, kind, articulate and sensuous. I am 5’2 with dark hair and a curvaceous plus size body. A real woman for divinely decadent, lively, dinner dates, hanky panky fun or pure passion! I also enjoy being wined and dined, afternoon tea'd or champagne breakfasted.

Please let me know your expectations before we meet. I am more than willing to try new things, tell me your deepest desires – and we'll see if I am the woman to indulge you!

Email a request or call my phone. I cannot answer if I am busy so please leave me a message and let me know if and when it is possible to contact you.

Sassy Ann xx