Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pissed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Ah benny we like you.
    Sssshhh don't tell him that ya tool! Like his ego weren't big enough!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (31-08-11)

Here in lies the question you don't want your phone messages read or your e-mails read by er in doors why????? Cos were punters .....!!! But my phone messages were being read long before punting.... I have never once looked at anybody's mail or texts I don't want to I feel I'm invading someone's privacy, there could be a message from a bank, doctor ( not doc) , brother, sister, a friend in need etc etc..... It's fucking rude it's an invasion of privacy and it really pisses me off

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Here in lies the question you don't want your phone messages read or your e-mails read by er in doors why????? Cos were punters .....!!! But my phone messages were being read long before punting.... I have never once looked at anybody's mail or texts I don't want to I feel I'm invading someone's privacy, there could be a message from a bank, doctor ( not doc) , brother, sister, a friend in need etc etc..... It's fucking rude it's an invasion of privacy and it really pisses me off
    I'm not really sure how you feel about it Spermie could you spell it out for me. LOL

I don't do it, and never will. I know that apart from "er indoors" as you so lyrically put it, there are many organisations already reading messages emails etc and not just the News of the World either.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sperminater (01-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I'm not really sure how you feel about it Spermie could you spell it out for me. LOL

I don't do it, and never will. I know that apart from "er indoors" as you so lyrically put it, there are many organisations already reading messages emails etc and not just the News of the World either.
    Ooops a combination of lack of sleep and an iPhone I don't worry about other organisations it's my privacy at home that gets invaded drives me nuts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234