Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do ya use...

Blog Entries

Question Do ya use...

...during an appointment (before/after the main event) to share that you are a poster/reviewer and give even your username? Personally, I use to spot the posters trying to hide in order to surprise me with a review, for me it's a challenge and I enjoy when I'm guessing the username!! this when the booking haven't been made by pm lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

ryder (30-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    ...during an appointment (before/after the main event) to share that you are a poster/reviewer and give even your username? Personally, I use to spot the posters trying to hide in order to surprise me with a review, for me it's a challenge and I enjoy when I'm guessing the username!! this when the booking haven't been made by pm lol
    Wud u not just tie them up and beat there arse until they tell you????lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (29-08-11), realdeal (30-08-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Wud u not just tie them up and beat there arse until they tell you????lol
    Nah.. I still like the challenges.. The arse gets sore after anyway, regardless this lol

Reviews

Only when making the appointment by PM. Otherwise, I just never really thought of it really. I wouldn't know how to bring the subject up to be honest, just feel a bit weird
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Nah.. I still like the challenges.. The arse gets sore after anyway, regardless this lol
    I like your style!!! lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (29-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Only when making the appointment by PM. Otherwise, I just never really thought of it really. I wouldn't know how to bring the subject up to be honest, just feel a bit weird
    I usually only organise through pm, or at least have spoken to the lady by pm, but even if I haven't I always say who I am on the phone.

The in fairness all the ladies i have met have been on this board, if I ever was booking someone who wasn't active on the boards I wud never say oh btw i'm wakka!!!!lol

Reviews

In before "I announce my user name on arrival in order to get a freebie in exchange for a gushing review".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (29-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have a form of tourettes that I have to shout out MELLORS when i'm cumming, gives the game away
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

realdeal (30-08-11), Shirley Joy (29-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    In before "I announce my user name on arrival in order to get a freebie in exchange for a gushing review".
    Don't think there are many trolls around tonight Ray-Ray, ya tool
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 29-08-11 at 21:41. Reason: Why can I sense Benny's impending wit on my use of 'think'...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (29-08-11)

Reviews

I book the majority of my appointments by pm. Those that I don't I would say at some point what my username was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast