by the Sunday World today.

Is anyone else?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mioux View Post
    by the Sunday World today.

Is anyone else?
    What was in it????
    I have lived a life of regrets.

probably the worst publicity TOBL and EI ever got, just buy it, far too much to explain. Not sure if it's online.
    really scary stuff, talks about the convicted pimps who own the website and launched the tobl.

If this website and TOBL is being run by *name removed by patricia* and co then no one should be using it.
    Last edited by Patricia; 28-08-11 at 20:18.

Reviews

probably the worst publicity TOBL and EI ever got, just buy it, far too much to explain. Not sure if it's online.
    really scary stuff, talks about the convicted pimps who own the website and launched the tobl.

If this website and TOBL is being run by *name removed by patricia* and co then no one should be using it.
    Mioux, this is not something you as a member since 2006 would not already have been aware of. No point getting into it here as this thread will just get deleted..
    Last edited by Patricia; 28-08-11 at 20:19.

No I didn't know actually. I thought Patricia owned it. Why should the thread be deleted? Is it all true?
    Did anyone read the article?

the sunday world is a shit rag and to call it jourlism is an insult they r nothing more than cock sucking whoremongers who sell out their own grannies for a story when u see it indo get back 2 us
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

This has popped upseveral times in the past, a few decent posters decided to leave this site after it was discovered but I tend to go by a persons actions now rather than in the past and it hasn't been proven he still is involved..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    the sunday world is a shit rag and to call it jourlism is an insult they r nothing more than cock sucking whoremongers who sell out their own grannies for a story when u see it indo get back 2 us
    Judging what anon has said there must be some truth in it,even if it is only a small bit.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

did you read the article? They said he owns the website and is behind TOBL. That is sad news Anon.

You think he's had a life altering change and is now a buddhist or something?

I see that a rapist is a rapist now as much as when he raped in the past. Same for pimps. There are some things that a change or heart or personality cannot make better.

Reviews

did you read the article? They said he owns the website and is behind TOBL. That is sad news Anon.

You think he's had a life altering change and is now a buddhist or something?

I see that a rapist is a rapist now as much as when he raped in the past. Same for pimps. There are some things that a change or heart or personality cannot make better.
    I was more talking about Patricias actions..His name no longer appears on any of the websites or companies behind them and not one paper has been able to link him to them either, not a photograph, nothing so past involement is all they have.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast