Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
Ok seeing as the pissants on this site could'nt even post 20 pages of drivel within a week on my Good Morning thread, which I started on 18th August, for any of you who are bloody well even interested................I have now decided to start another thread. In keeping with my love of stupid, boring, asinine threads e.g. Good morning, good night, good shite, congratulations, hello I' m f**king new here (or at least my current user name is), it now gives me great pleasure in starting the........

Official Welcome Back Alec Horan Thread

So I would like you all to take the time out to welcome our much esteemed and unjustly treated brother, Alec Horan back to E-I.

As usual, the posting rules are simple.......keep it simple, plenty of drivel........and no intellectual shite please............and as before the same prize is still on offer........I will retire Carlos Marvado if the members manage to post 20 pages or more of rubbish on this thread within 7 days.

There will also be a second prize.................the public crucifiction of Alec Horan.
Good evening Alec Horan. Welcome back, and congrats on your return to E-I.