Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official Welcome Back Alec Horan Thread

Reviews

Default The Official Welcome Back Alec Horan Thread

Ok seeing as the pissants on this site could'nt even post 20 pages of drivel within a week on my Good Morning thread, which I started on 18th August, for any of you who are bloody well even interested................I have now decided to start another thread. In keeping with my love of stupid, boring, asinine threads e.g. Good morning, good night, good shite, congratulations, hello I' m f**king new here (or at least my current user name is), it now gives me great pleasure in starting the........

Official Welcome Back Alec Horan Thread

So I would like you all to take the time out to welcome our much esteemed and unjustly treated brother, Alec Horan back to E-I.

As usual, the posting rules are simple.......keep it simple, plenty of drivel........and no intellectual shite please............and as before the same prize is still on offer........I will retire Carlos Marvado if the members manage to post 20 pages or more of rubbish on this thread within 7 days.

There will also be a second prize.................the public crucifiction of Alec Horan.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 28-08-11 at 19:41.

who is alec horan?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

sperminater (29-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    who is alec horan?
    Think he use to play with Mayo back in the 60's..............

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

sperminater (29-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    did he lose a big game in croaker so?...he must have...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    did he lose a big game in croaker so?...he must have...lol
    Mayo have actually been in croke park,well thats a turn up for the books
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Have to disagree played with Dublin correct me if I am wrong 1971scored the winning goal.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Ok seeing as the pissants on this site could'nt even post 20 pages of drivel within a week on my Good Morning thread, which I started on 18th August, for any of you who are bloody well even interested................I have now decided to start another thread. In keeping with my love of stupid, boring, asinine threads e.g. Good morning, good night, good shite, congratulations, hello I' m f**king new here (or at least my current user name is), it now gives me great pleasure in starting the........

So I would like you all to take the time out to welcome our much esteemed and unjustly treated brother, Alec Horan back to E-I.

As usual, the posting rules are simple.......keep it simple, plenty of drivel........and no intellectual shite please............and as before the same prize is still on offer........I will retire Carlos Marvado if the members manage to post 20 pages or more of rubbish on this thread within 7 days.

There will also be a second prize.................the public crucifiction of Alec Horan.
    Good evening Alec Horan. Welcome back, and congrats on your return to E-I.

Reviews

Alec rocks like a mofo
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Why Do you crave attention??? why do you want your good morning thread to pass a certain amount of Pages or comments?? needie or what? And here you are welcoming back a Troll?? ah to be an ass licker oops sorry in my opinion your a git

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Why Do you crave attention??? why do you want your good morning thread to pass a certain amount of Pages or comments?? needie or what? And here you are welcoming back a Troll?? ah to be an ass licker oops sorry in my opinion your a git
    A bit harsh,carlos is one of the more unique posters and i find his posts entertaining.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast