Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough

Reviews

Default Enough is enough

This has to be the most soul destroying day ever for many gunners fans today and make no doubt about it we deserved to get beat by that scoreline and possibly more.I think wenger has to go for the sake of the club he has obviously hasn't a clue whats going on and i am fed up with his bullshit excuses and his spineless backroom team.It has been painfully obvious for the last few years we needed decent centre backs but he would rather spend it on donkeys like squallici among others and would rather spend it on 17 kids with league 1 experience. Whatever chance we had of bringing any quality players in is gone after todays result,for the sake of arsenal fc wenger please hand in your notice tomorrow as i can no longer take it anymore......
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    This has to be the most soul destroying day ever for many gunners fans today and make no doubt about it we deserved to get beat by that scoreline and possibly more.I think wenger has to go for the sake of the club he has obviously hasn't a clue whats going on and i am fed up with his bullshit excuses and his spineless backroom team.It has been painfully obvious for the last few years we needed decent centre backs but he would rather spend it on donkeys like squallici among others and would rather spend it on 17 kids with league 1 experience. Whatever chance we had of bringing any quality players in is gone after todays result,for the sake of arsenal fc wenger please hand in your notice tomorrow as i can no longer take it anymore......
    I won't be surprised if Wenger stays. He is also a share holder with the club, plus who else credible will take charge? He will stay.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    I won't be surprised if Wenger stays. He is also a share holder with the club, plus who else credible will take charge? He will stay.
    If fans start voting with their feet the board will have no choice,plus kroenke is the majority shareholder and may not like what he sees on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    If fans start voting with their feet the board will have no choice,plus kroenke is the majority shareholder and may not like what he sees on the pitch.
    AML, I'm not a supporter of any team, but Wenger will not be kicked out, only if he goes himself. I will reiterate that, there is no other capable manager to take over. But I agree when you say, the players he bought is not going to help this season. Having said that, Arsenal are financially stable corresponding to the new rule UEFA will bring in.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Never really did rate wenger as a manager with arsenal always so close but so far .

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Never really did rate wenger as a manager with arsenal always so close but so far .
    Ah yea, when Fergie goes what are you boys going to do?

Reviews

[QUOTE=Fitzy;562635]Never really did rate wenger as a manager with arsenal always so close but so far .[/QUOTE

I did rate him but i always felt he inherited a very strong defence when he first arrived at arsenal and it become painfully apparent that himself or his scouts are incapable of finding quality defenders...another thing he spends the clubs money like it was his on as we lost out on mata for a couple of million.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (28-08-11)

I would 8 2 be an arsenal fan right now haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shynewbie For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (29-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shynewbie View Post
    I would 8 2 be an arsenal fan right now haha
    Very funny...not

I would like to hear what other gunners fans think of the mess we are in right now.

sorry but couldn't resist. united fan i'm sure you can guess but main problem for arsenal is of course the defense & after that it's the need for a bog standard ball winner in the middle of the park

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shynewbie For This Useful Post:

MrNiceGuy2010 (28-08-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast