Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: what your user name mean??? and why you choose that name??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Hi Kitty. Thank you for your insightful and interesting question.

BootSlick55 is my username and was chosen for its layered meanings.

Primarily, it alludes to my liking for women wearing boots, especially PVC, hence the Boot and the Slick (i.e. shiny).

Also, those with a boot fetish tend to be interested in being dominated by those boot-wearing women (i.e. boot licking) but I am not one of that type so hence the capital S and not the capital L. A less than alert reader will be fooled, while those on their toes will pick up the subtle difference.

Also also, the capital letters B and S form an acronym BS. This stands for 'horse manure' and points to the fact that I am almost wholly dishonest in the content of my posts. Why? Because this is the internet and should be treated as such.

Also also also, the 55 is a numerical repetition, and therefore easier to remember than two different numbers. It could be any repetitious number. I chose 5 because the two 5's add up to 10, and this is an emoticon that can be interpreted as 'squinty eyes and open mouth', a representation of the human face during coitus. And that, Kitty, at the end of the day, is what we are all here for (here = both the planet and the website).

All very obvious, Kitty, but it doesn't hurt to remind you. Here's a nudie pic:

ffs,....jaysus, i felt like your shrink for a mo
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

why does the effin pic disappear after a while? it was there when I posted it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries

Te he.. Good to know all these lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Hi Kitty. Thank you for your insightful and interesting question.

BootSlick55 is my username and was chosen for its layered meanings.

Primarily, it alludes to my liking for women wearing boots, especially PVC, hence the Boot and the Slick (i.e. shiny).

Also, those with a boot fetish tend to be interested in being dominated by those boot-wearing women (i.e. boot licking) but I am not one of that type so hence the capital S and not the capital L. A less than alert reader will be fooled, while those on their toes will pick up the subtle difference.

Also also, the capital letters B and S form an acronym BS. This stands for 'horse manure' and points to the fact that I am almost wholly dishonest in the content of my posts. Why? Because this is the internet and should be treated as such.

Also also also, the 55 is a numerical repetition, and therefore easier to remember than two different numbers. It could be any repetitious number. I chose 5 because the two 5's add up to 10, and this is an emoticon that can be interpreted as 'squinty eyes and open mouth', a representation of the human face during coitus. And that, Kitty, at the end of the day, is what we are all here for (here = both the planet and the website).

All very obvious, Kitty, but it doesn't hurt to remind you. Here's a nudie pic:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11)

Reviews

My name means absolutely nothing i'm afraid, I wanted a name that had absolutely no association to who I am so basically, while registering I just looked around the room at various objects for inspiration.. saw some kitchen roll.. didn't wanna call myself kitchen roll so I went for handkerchief, swapped it around and blah. The alternative name choices were Fridgedoor, MrTeapot and HalfeatenMarsbar.

Can I just add once more how much I hate this name! I wish i'd have picked FridgeDoor!
    Last edited by ChiefHandker; 27-08-11 at 03:13.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (27-08-11), kitty thai (27-08-11)

wowwww some have a lovely name some have long story..anyway am glad you all have a nice name..and thank you v much to everybody..who reply my post..and interesting question now i know what is on your mind ;D
    love you all
    Kitty..xxx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kitty thai For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (27-08-11), Morpheus (27-08-11), sexylaura (27-08-11)

Reviews

My username came from one night when I was so off my head I actually said those words

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11), sexylaura (27-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by kitty thai View Post
    wowwww some have a lovely name some have long story..anyway am glad you all have a nice name..and thank you v much to everybody..who reply my post..and interesting question now i know what is on your mind ;D
    love you all
    Kitty..xxx
    Hi Kitty,

I am called Wiseman because I am very old and very wise.

By far the wisest thing I ever did was to come and see you Kitty Thai.

I hope you keep well and thank you again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wiseman For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    The alternative name choices were Fridgedoor, MrTeapot and HalfeatenMarsbar.

Can I just add once more how much I hate this name! I wish i'd have picked FridgeDoor!

How on earth do u eat half a mars bar and just leave the other half there? I have never done that!
    David

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    My username came from one night when I was so off my head I actually said those words
    it is one of the funniest usernames ever

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexylaura For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (27-08-11), kitty thai (27-08-11), takemedrunkimhome (27-08-11)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast