Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: what your user name mean??? and why you choose that name??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Lawrence Fishburne punts in Ireland!!!!!

Shhhhhhh....!!! Damn you Mousey!! Don't spoil it for me!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Mellors was the game keeper who shagged Lady Chatterly in the glasshouse. Cant really say more, but it has a vague link to me.
    Your name is something similar to DH Lawrence perhaps.....sorry Mellors not meaning to pry

Hey Kitty, I seriously can't remember why I picked Lincoln 3 years ago, all I know is I wanted something that had nothing to do with my real name and where I'm from (and I possibly was reading a book about Abraham Lincoln!!)
    Bada Bing!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11)

Reviews

My name is John, i was called JACK by some people when i was young. First part of my user name is self explanatory.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to madjack For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Good post KT will be interesting to read the replies,Mine doesn't mean anything to me ,it's prob one of the most random things I ever decided.see iv a lot of usernames that mean something to me,but for discretion reasons I decided against using one of them here. If I was to pic some thing that means something to me it would be got to do with either cars,money,superman as I love the superman scene and a lot of my life has been revolved around cars and money.
    Last edited by BIGTYM2010; 26-08-11 at 22:25.
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BIGTYM2010 For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11)

Reviews

Hi Kitty. Thank you for your insightful and interesting question.

BootSlick55 is my username and was chosen for its layered meanings.

Primarily, it alludes to my liking for women wearing boots, especially PVC, hence the Boot and the Slick (i.e. shiny).

Also, those with a boot fetish tend to be interested in being dominated by those boot-wearing women (i.e. boot licking) but I am not one of that type so hence the capital S and not the capital L. A less than alert reader will be fooled, while those on their toes will pick up the subtle difference.

Also also, the capital letters B and S form an acronym BS. This stands for 'horse manure' and points to the fact that I am almost wholly dishonest in the content of my posts. Why? Because this is the internet and should be treated as such.

Also also also, the 55 is a numerical repetition, and therefore easier to remember than two different numbers. It could be any repetitious number. I chose 5 because the two 5's add up to 10, and this is an emoticon that can be interpreted as 'squinty eyes and open mouth', a representation of the human face during coitus. And that, Kitty, at the end of the day, is what we are all here for (here = both the planet and the website).

All very obvious, Kitty, but it doesn't hurt to remind you. Here's a nudie pic:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BootSlick55 For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11), Ric Hardgear (26-08-11)

I was watching the Simsons while registering, sorry to be so dull
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (27-08-11), kitty thai (27-08-11)

nothing very exciting, AF is my favorite Senator here in the Land o' the Free ( & about to be very wet)
    Last edited by Franken996; 26-08-11 at 23:45.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11)

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    i'm called ryder because its what i'd like to do with cindy.
    thank you so much for mention me...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I do a lot of peddling and to get fit i use a hardgear, especially when i drink pernod RICard, put them together and you got ric ...hardgear, or it could be simply from pretty woman .......
    a thousand kisses deep..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Hi Kitty. Thank you for your insightful and interesting question.

BootSlick55 is my username and was chosen for its layered meanings.

Primarily, it alludes to my liking for women wearing boots, especially PVC, hence the Boot and the Slick (i.e. shiny).

Also, those with a boot fetish tend to be interested in being dominated by those boot-wearing women (i.e. boot licking) but I am not one of that type so hence the capital S and not the capital L. A less than alert reader will be fooled, while those on their toes will pick up the subtle difference.

Also also, the capital letters B and S form an acronym BS. This stands for 'horse manure' and points to the fact that I am almost wholly dishonest in the content of my posts. Why? Because this is the internet and should be treated as such.

Also also also, the 55 is a numerical repetition, and therefore easier to remember than two different numbers. It could be any repetitious number. I chose 5 because the two 5's add up to 10, and this is an emoticon that can be interpreted as 'squinty eyes and open mouth', a representation of the human face during coitus. And that, Kitty, at the end of the day, is what we are all here for (here = both the planet and the website).

All very obvious, Kitty, but it doesn't hurt to remind you. Here's a nudie pic:

Goodness! You certainly put some thought into your username, BootSlick!! Very impressive. Fair play to yer.

And I thought you just wanted to post semi nude pics of puss in boots!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

kitty thai (27-08-11), Ric Hardgear (26-08-11), sexylaura (27-08-11)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast