Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-I News with LDM.

Reviews

Default E-I News with LDM.

Tonight's broadcast has been brought to you (unofficially) by Budweiser.

Good evening my dear friends to the latest edition of E-I News, where we strive to deliver the latest breaking news and unravel the scandals of the world. Our headlines this evening: Superman Naked???; Benefits of Altruism; and finally tonight, the awesomeness of my new avatar.

First tonight, it seems that the Man of Steel will be shunning the infamous red undergarments in the revamp of the Superman series in the 2013 release of ''The Man of Steel''. Henry Cavill is taking on the role of Superman/Clark Kent in the latest Superman movie, hoping to do better than Brandon Routh's "Superman Returns". Now... I dunno about you lot, cos frankly ye're all a bunch of langers and half-broken sweeping brushes, but this news does not bode well with me. Ok, if a character was released today wearing red knickers outside blue tights, we'd all think it was pretty gay. But good old Supes has been around with his red glory since before good old legendary LDM was born! However, every cloud has a silver lining as they say, and this is no different. Amy Adams is co-starring playing Superman's love interest and intrinsic reporter, Lois Lane.

Whoo, talk about a fiery red head... What I wouldn't give to spend a night under the sack with her!

*cough* [compose yourself now LDM, you're live!]

Next tonight, karma. Yes yes, I know plenty of you will be completely cynical towards this, but apparently there are good grounds to believe that good deeds will be rewarded in kind. Apparently... Oh what in the name of Samuel am I saying. This is horse shit! Here, if you wanna know more about it visit the following link: Karma sucks. Good deeds rewarded in kind... I suppose getting bird shit on my head is my reward for helping another bird who was dazed after a clash with the window! Yeah?? Karma my arse!

Now, finally tonight... My avatar. Isn't it just awesome? Seriously, it actually has divine powers. Everytime I look at it I have this insatiable urge to grab tissue paper for some reason. Hot damn! (btw fook LTG for saying it's not awesome!).

Well that's it for tonight's show. Join us again on E-I News for more fun, frolics and plenty of advertisements after the show. This is LDM, signing off.

Disclaimer: all sponsorships are entirely fabricated and intended for entertainment purposes only.

ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (26-08-11), JAMESCORK (25-08-11), jammy69 (25-08-11), kerry lad in town (25-08-11), lovethegirls (25-08-11), magicalman9357 (25-08-11), mer (25-08-11), Morpheus (25-08-11), Rayden (25-08-11), SR71 (25-08-11), theqm (25-08-11)

Reviews

Funny as ever LDM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (25-08-11)

Reviews

nice one LDM best news i heard all day keep it up lol keep it up haha.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kerry lad in town For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (25-08-11)

Reviews

This used to be a nightly treat. Now we are lucky to get a news item once a week. I love this show. I always tune in as soon as I know it's on.

Nice one LDM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (25-08-11)

Reviews

Thanks guys And JC, I only do it now when there's something half decent available. Plus doing it every night got very exhausting very quickly (mostly cos of searching for different xxx pics every night! )

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Thanks guys And JC, I only do it now when there's something half decent available. Plus doing it every night got very exhausting very quickly (mostly cos of searching for different xxx pics every night! )
    I understand.. I think a spontaneous burst of LDM news is more of a treat. You should spend more time doing your research. I mean Gay Byrne had Colette. Maybe you need a Colette.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I understand.. I think a spontaneous burst of LDM news is more of a treat. You should spend more time doing your research. I mean Gay Byrne had Colette. Maybe you need a Colette.
    I had Ruby but then shit just got crazy cos she went from a figment of my imagination to posting on here... That was scary as hell!
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 25-08-11 at 21:12.

Goodbye

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

benin (25-08-11), JAMESCORK (25-08-11)

brilliant as ever ldm...i sure miss ruby though...lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (25-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    brilliant as ever ldm...i sure miss ruby though...lol
    I'm sure you do ya bollix... I'm sure you'll reacquaint yourself with her someday in The Soap Opera

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Tonight's broadcast has been brought to you (unofficially) by Budweiser.

. Now... I dunno about you lot, .... But good old Supes has been around with his red glory since before good old legendary LDM was born! However, every cloud has a silver lining as they say, and this is no different. Amy Adams is co-starring playing Superman's love interest and intrinsic reporter, Lois Lane.

: Karma sucks. Good deeds rewarded in kind... I suppose getting bird shit on my head is my reward for helping another bird who was dazed after a clash with the window! Yeah?? Karma my arse!

Now, finally tonight... My avatar. Isn't it just awesome? Seriously, it actually has divine powers. Everytime I look at it I have this insatiable urge to grab tissue paper for some reason. Hot damn! (btw fook LTG for saying it's not awesome!)

Classic E-I news!! Classic LDM!! You the man! You have outdone yourself tonight!

Ted Burgundy (or Bundy or whatever Will Ferrell was called?) would have been a great avatar! LTG has no idea what he's talking about - the male chauvinist pig!! Unlike myself - a true feminists who believes that all women should be equal (with other women that is) and always naked! But I digress. You're new avatar is hot! And I would be completely distracted by it, save for the fact that I have to squint to see her lucious boobies.

As for the other stuff, I completely agree - karma is a load of bollix!! (Now I am going to go round the next few days wondering if lightning is going to strike me! Because if karma were true - then I definitely have it coming!!

Supes without his red underwear outside his pants just isn't superman anymore! He might as well give up the cape and wear a too too!

And lastly - you're lesbian threesome pic complete with anal fingering has sent me over the top!! And I am going to have to retire for the night!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (25-08-11), lovethegirls (25-08-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast