Thread: Savanna

Reviews

Default Savanna

I see savanna is allowing reviews again and her pics are awaiting verification . From the day i found this site she has been on my wish list . Physically she is exactly my type of woman and offers all my favs . Just the number of bad reviews is holding me back . It seems you either love her or hate her no middle ground .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-08-11)

Reviews

Thanks for that samlad on my phone and cant post links .

I've seen her a few times and always found her good. You're right though, its either like her or not like her, no half ways. She's strong willed and does not suffer fools or messers.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I've seen her a few times and always found her good. You're right though, its either like her or not like her, no half ways. She's strong willed and does not suffer fools or messers.
    I agree with tulip. I've seen her a fair few times and found her fantastic. She's a straight talker though.

Jimbob

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    I see savanna is allowing reviews again and her pics are awaiting verification . From the day i found this site she has been on my wish list . Physically she is exactly my type of woman and offers all my favs . Just the number of bad reviews is holding me back . It seems you either love her or hate her no middle ground .
    Just look at her!
    And she's already ticking the boxes for you.

Even if it was a disaster, how bad a time would it be?

Chances are that how attracted you are to her will show in your attitude which in turn will make her attitude to you, and the experience as a whole, a good one.

dom

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dom For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (25-08-11)