Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do ye girlies really like looking at our willies?

Reviews

It was so cold, I had to stick my finger up my arse, just to poke my willy out! LOL

Reviews

Can't figure why the girls wouldn't want to look at my friend Bill, I mean he isn't a God but not bad looking!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Can't figure why the girls wouldn't want to look at my friend Bill, I mean he isn't a God but not bad looking!!!!
    always love looking as no two are ever the same xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

blueboy32 (24-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by nynasweet View Post
    Yep is very simple but,as u guys like shaved pussy , imo also for us is important a shaved and fresh willie
    Yes indeed. You guys will get better service if you shave down there and keep it nice and clean. And get underneath the skin too, nothing more gross than cheese on yer willie! Lol.
    Last edited by TS Jessica Presley; 24-08-11 at 16:54.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TS Jessica Presley For This Useful Post:

ciara (24-08-11), Underdog (02-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by emmasweet View Post
    No matter size of willie is important how to use ,fresh and tick one is always welcome
    Now Emma, you've just hit on a point that I have always wondered about - Thickness, or Circumference of a Penis. Guy's always seem to get (forgive the pun) hung up about how long their cock is, but very few seem to realise that a lot of girls like girth more than length....
    Com'on girls speak up..... Let the punters know if you're a width or length girl....

By the way - on topic, I though all guys were smart enough to shave the Judge nowadays, no?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keltic1 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (24-08-11)

Reviews

... and while you're at it, what do girls think of cocks the size of a peanut?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (24-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    ... and while you're at it, what do girls think of cocks the size of a peanut?
    Salted or Dry Roasted?
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

warmcome (24-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Keltic1 View Post
    By the way - on topic, I though all guys were smart enough to shave the Judge nowadays, no?
    Also agree that the male form, especially the "typical" form of a belly, and flacid cock are none to appealing. That said I have had pangs of envy looking at these Men's health covers and seeing the new form of ripped male, but not the body builder, muscle heads, just toned body, and wonder how these women here put up with all of us (being presumptuous) Irish males with our "typical" body types.

In reference to the shaving, not shaved, but pruned, and especially before appointments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12