Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: does it make a difference

1. Default does it make a difference

have been punting again recently and on each occasion there has been some overweight man grunting in the other room i always feel uneasy and just ask for the money back, so here a thread just for the guys! does it make you feel uneasy when someone is in the room next to you. I HATE IT

Reviews

Have noticed it on a number of occasions recently ! Doesn't bother me personally but they could be a little more discreet alright cause it does freak some people out

Reviews

how do you know they were overweight?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BootSlick55 For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (23-08-11), Fitzy (23-08-11), ladiesman217 (23-08-11), lovethegirls (23-08-11), mature abby (23-08-11), saoirsemac (23-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I met a fellow punter in the hall as I was leaving an appointment we both finished at the same time we got talking ended up
    going for a pint best of mates know would it bother me some one in the next room no not in the least.

Reviews

I'm more concerned with the goings on in the room I'm in to be honest... Don't really notice any external noises
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Whaaaaat??? That would freak me the fuck out - big negative review if that ever happened to me.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

In general no , but would depend on the volume of said groans .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by brian twiggs View Post
    have been punting again recently and on each occasion there has been some overweight man grunting in the other room i always feel uneasy and just ask for the money back, so here a thread just for the guys! does it make you feel uneasy when someone is in the room next to you. I HATE IT
    C'mon Brian, there was a genuine question there: How do you know its an over-weight man? Precisely how does this contribute to your unease? Does noisy respiration cause you alarm? Would you be mid-coitus then ask for money back? Somewhat inconsiderate to the girl would you not agree?

The punting life dosent seem to be for you my good man...
    Bada Bing!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (24-08-11), Nyna (24-08-11), Toolbox (23-08-11)

I have to admit, it would be a big no, no for me - it happened once, in a Dublin flat - read my reviews and you'll see it mentioned.

Reviews

Actually here's a thought: if you can hear these fat guys grunting, maybe they can hear you too Paper thin walls eh?
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast