Thread: Ryanair crying again.

Reviews

Default Ryanair crying again.

FFS why dont O Leary come out and say numbers have drop and its not paying us to run the flights between Dublin, Cork and Kerry. instead of cited Dublin Airport Authority’s “excessive” charges and Government and now because we have a improved motorway between the cities. Don't get me wrong i use ryanair a lot because its cheap.
    http://www.thejournal.ie/ryanair-scr...07718-Aug2011/
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Noting new there then with o Leary , only fly ryanair if I have too .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

He has been quite recently so probably felt it was time to stir things up and get name back in the paper - guy really believes in the old adage - no such thing as bad publicity.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Noting new there then with o Leary , only fly ryanair if I have too .: doc
    I keep away from them myself always try and fly Aer Lingus doesn't feel as if you are boarding a cattle train.
    Last edited by Fitzy; 23-08-11 at 13:34.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (23-08-11)

Reviews

I honestly think Ryanair is a great airline.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    FFS why dont O Leary come out and say numbers have drop and its not paying us to run the flights between Dublin, Cork and Kerry. instead of cited Dublin Airport Authority’s “excessive” charges and Government and now because we have a improved motorway between the cities. Don't get me wrong i use ryanair a lot because its cheap.
    Well actually they did say that in the statment that demand has fallen off, citing the motorway as a major reason which is
    correct. It would be much quicker to go to Dublin from Cork by car than flying. Take into account the time spent going and
    coming from airport ,plus waiting plus flight time i would say u would get from Cork city centre to Dublin city centre in roughly
    half the time by car
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Plus you are from Kerry! It's going to be the bus for you from now on lad!!!

(Apologies, I couldn't resist!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Plus you are from Kerry! It's going to be the bus for you from now on lad!!!

(Apologies, I couldn't resist!)
    well i am getting the train for the all Ireland final again.lol
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

10. Default

They are ok unless they start charging the on board toilets. Haha. Personal i don't use them a lot cause they mostly flight to those small airports and the bus or train transport is the extra costs. Plus my time. So they're not really cheap flights sometimes.

Reviews

I respect Ryanair's hugely successful business, but if I have a choice, I always fly with someone else.