Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fanny hanging arseholes

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    No, I shall do it the old fashioned way

Catch me while you can, Im going on holliers too.
    lads i am in for 2morrow - donnys at 3 - few pints and the match - LIFE IS TO SHORT COULD BE FUN LETS PM

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    , AND THE WORST ARE THE UGLIEST BLOKE WHO GETS A BIRD??he spent years on the touchline ,benched , he gets into the game and BOOOM, the fucker is in love ,cant go for a pint nor piss without his doris , What a FANGER, I hate Fanny Hangers,
    I want a fanny hanger! Talking to lads is for poofs! Now where will I find me one of these fanny hangers Ric?.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I want a fanny hanger! Talking to lads is for poofs! Now where will I find me one of these fanny hangers Ric?.
    after all my shite im a fanger today , worst of all im fanny hanging at the match,....oh the shame , and shes a culchie to boot , OH THE SHAME,....WOE IS MEEEEE
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries

U talk even more shite than me ric not good lol xox

Is your mate a Fanger?...You know the situation lads out for pints talking lads stuff , and in walks Dave with his bird ?????? jeeses talk goes into pc overdrive ..HI (what the fucks her name???)..Wow you look great Dave {the fucking arsehole,why the fuck are you here???), has being talking non stop about you {she has great tits .. NO..NO ,you shouldnt be here , eventhough , ..tight ass , stop confusing me, no male law has being broken)...
    ..Fuck the rythmn is gone we're doing lads stuff , sport ,no fuck that basiclly misogynistic topics, I cant go back into normal guy , it gives me headaches, I hate fanngers, every group has one , AND THE WORST ARE THE UGLIEST BLOKE WHO GETS A BIRD??he spent years on the touchline ,benched , he gets into the game and BOOOM, the fucker is in love ,cant go for a pint nor piss without his doris , What a FANGER, I hate Fanny Hangers,
    Hi Ric, you are mad at you 'ugly friend' having a fine bird? My question is, have you seen the amount of Ugly Eastern European bloke with fine bird? Makes me wonder, is it ching ching or jiggy jiggy, the birds went for???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    is it ching ching or jiggy jiggy, the birds went for???
    thats me fucked so!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

after all my shite im a fanger today , worst of all im fanny hanging at the match,....oh the shame , and shes a culchie to boot , OH THE SHAME,....WOE IS MEEEEE
    Aaaah Ric, don't worry, you'll soon be holding hands in public, calling Lucy 'fanny flaps' down the pub and going from 'me' to 'we' , as in we love rugby don't we 'snuggle bum', yes we sure do fanny flaps.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (21-08-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12