Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I can only agree with munsterlover....you have not met a true Domanitrix until you have met Goddess Jessica. Best advice is to leave your fears and inhibitions at the door, submit comepletely from the first moment and enjoy a completely unique experience.
    The secret to Goddess Jessica's amazing skills is that she totally enjoys what she does, she is a true lifestyle Domanitrix, 24/7, 365. She is especially skilled at the more extreme and medical play and safety is paramount, she knows what she is doing, that's not to say the edge play isn't extreme enought to terrify.............it is, trust me, I know!!
    Nothing can compare to the feeling when driving home or over the next few days and you are left longing for her to return.
    I know the next time I see Goddess Jessica I am in for an especially cruel session, Goddess knows why, and I deserve it and will anticipate it with some trepidation and a lot of excitement.
    You must see her, take the leap of faith, you will be smitten.............

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woody55555 For This Useful Post:

josephsucks (20-08-11), Sexy_Jessica (19-08-11), winir (10-12-11), WTAT (18-02-12)