Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTBOY View Post
    I also agree that Jessica is excellent. I am a regular visitor to Dublin and have seen all of the fetish godesses. I must say the top three are Jessica, Contessa and Shirley. They all have good and bad points. In my third place it is Shirley, only because she is enthusiastic but I don't think she had thevtraining the other two had, I believe both Contessa and Jessica have worked in the fetish clubs in Switzerland. On a slightly different slant, if you are in to these services try Club Bombastic in Zurich. Jessica is a little older than Contessa and a little heavier, but both are tall and that really does it for me. I have had the fortunate experience of enjoying them both this week, I enjoyed domination and full sex with Jessica, it was very good and I love Jessica's PVC outfits. I had an amazing prostate massage with Contessa wearing a gas mask and poppers. It was brilliant. Both ladies are amazing atwhat they do my only complaint is that I am often in Dublin when both girls seem to be away. Can't one of you move here permanently?
    Lostboy's excellent post set me thinking. I have been with both Shirley and Contessa but not with Jessica - I was not a member at the time so did not post any reviews. Shirley is voluptuous and quite my ideal of a Mistress. However, the session was very disappointing - she did not seem at all interested. She looked tired and did not get of the bed on which she was lying the whole time during the session. Judging by her reviews, it would seem I got her on a bad day. On the other hand , I found Contessa to be very professional. She has lots of equipment and knows what she is doing but, on the other hand, I found the session to be somewhat 'clinical'. I know some punters like the more austere, remote, strict type of dominatrix but I love it when I feel my Mistress is also enjoying our time together. For example, i like nothing more than pleasuring Mistress in any way she desires.

I suppose the question I am asking is where Jessica is on this scale? My guess is that she well capable of both - am I correct?

BTW, Munsterlover - I would really like to hear more. Also, I would like to hear your answer to my question (if it makes any sense to you!).
    Last edited by LBloom; 09-12-11 at 19:44.