Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

she sounds incredible.

Blog Entries

for all my admires and for those, who are into the facesitting, have a look, what i found online for you:

Facesitting Execution guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kIY/edit?pli=1

Nice, isnīt it?

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (10-02-12), client030314 (18-02-12), johnt (19-02-12), macdchef (13-02-12), WTAT (15-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    for all my admires and for those, who are into the facesitting, have a look, what i found online for you:

Facesitting Execution guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kIY/edit?pli=1

Nice, isnīt it?

Can't think of a more thrilling way to go!!

I have 2 full balls to empty over your male bitch's face today on your command if places still available.

Reviews

i never fully understood the true beauty of being a submissive until I served My Lady Jessica.

I will miss her when she departs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WTAT For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (17-02-12)

Default Nurse Jessica

My visit too Nurse Jessica, Started with enema and then with me sitting on toilet Nurse Jessica used her boot heels and soles too force me clean, shower then told lie on my back in bath while she stood over me and pissed all over my face and mouth, she has bladder of a cow. Nurse Jessica gave herself quick enama and i was given a brown shower all over my face chest and stomach then i was told too rub it on my cock and wank while i was told too lick her clean.. Shower and Nurse Jessica told me get on all fours in bath then she opened my ass painfully with catherer next came fisting and i was in agong, When Nurse Jessica finished she asked how i felt and i replied `VIOLATED`. Shower and told come too bedroom wheir i was tied too bed and handcuffed, some reflex checking and then a spiked dog collar was rapped around my cock spikes in and she sat on my face smothering me while harhsly wanking my cock. Next Nurse Jessica released me and put gasmask on me and told me too cum on her boots i wanked while she pinched my nipples hard till i came, gasmask off i was then told too lick boots clean and swallow, well i obeyed Nurse Jessica like a good patient...
    Last edited by johnt; 17-02-12 at 23:37.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnt For This Useful Post:

client030314 (19-02-12), munsterlover (19-02-12), Sexy_Jessica (24-03-12)

Default Tv slut

This is the next update on my journey with my sexy mistress. I was called to be a tv slut to service one of her clients. Forced bi for me. On arrival i was dressed in stockings panties bra and wig and presented to my new uncle. He seemed impressed with what he saw. I was forced to deep throat him like a slut all the way to the balls and made suck those also. Next i was lead around on all fours on a dog lead by my uncle. I was lead to the bathroom and made to suck his cock while my mistress pissed on it filling my mouth and covering my face in it over and over again. I was then brough to the bed room bent over fed poppers had them both spit on my ass. Mistress forced me onto her biggest strap on while i sucked dick. I was spit roasted by them each of them using each end. Uncles cock was very thick but mistress had opened me up well. Next i was hand cuffed and had a mouth opener placed in my mouth. I was forced to watch uncle fuck my mistress while they laughed and spat on my face. When uncle was ready to come i had to present my face and take his full thick load. Mistress forced it into my mouth. This story is 100% true and happened on wed. I hope you enjoy reading my journey.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

johnt (24-03-12), Sexy_Jessica (24-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by munsterlover View Post
    This is the next update on my journey with my sexy mistress. I was called to be a tv slut to service one of her clients. Forced bi for me. On arrival i was dressed in stockings panties bra and wig and presented to my new uncle. He seemed impressed with what he saw. I was forced to deep throat him like a slut all the way to the balls and made suck those also. Next i was lead around on all fours on a dog lead by my uncle. I was lead to the bathroom and made to suck his cock while my mistress pissed on it filling my mouth and covering my face in it over and over again. I was then brough to the bed room bent over fed poppers had them both spit on my ass. Mistress forced me onto her biggest strap on while i sucked dick. I was spit roasted by them each of them using each end. Uncles cock was very thick but mistress had opened me up well. Next i was hand cuffed and had a mouth opener placed in my mouth. I was forced to watch uncle fuck my mistress while they laughed and spat on my face. When uncle was ready to come i had to present my face and take his full thick load. Mistress forced it into my mouth. This story is 100% true and happened on wed. I hope you enjoy reading my journey.
    I have to come clean and confess that I met Jessie and her tv slut two of the kinkiest people I have ever met munsterlover is a pure slut that took cock piss spunk and loved it all great body and ass and great blow job will have to see again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to realdeal For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (30-03-12)