Thread: E-I News with LDM

Reviews

Default E-I News with LDM

Tonight's E-I News has been unofficially sponsored by Coca Cola: "Always The Real Thing"

Welcome ladies and gents to tonight's E-I News. As you can see, our funding has been restored due to generous benefactors, therefore we can afford to broadcast commercials once again after the news (in the hopes of increasing viewer numbers). Tonight's main stories: Most romantic man ever?; and the 5 key traits to irresistible women. Emmm, pardon me a moment friends.

{Guys, this is E-I News correct? On E-I? Where love is frowned upon like masturbating on an airplane? Yes? Jepus cripes next time find something that our viewers won't be cringing at ffs!!! I'm surrounded by idiots... *sigh*}

Sorry about that folks. Now back to the news. A Canadian man married his girlfriend of 7 years on the same day as he proposed to her, having secretly planned the whole engagement for the past year. Shawn Lippert had spent the past year gathering information about his future wife’s desired wedding day, to add to his plan dubbed, “Operation White Cake”. Discreetly asking questions Shawn noted every detail down from the décor to the type of cake and began to plan the surprise. His now-wife, Colleen Lippert, thought she was attending a retirement party but was shocked when she realized she had showing up for her own wedding. So when Colleen turned up at the location, picked by her with all the trimmings she had suggested, she was “overwhelmed and overjoyed”. Right... Well f*ck you Shaun for upping the expectations of women around the world for the rest of us guys, eh! Real swell guy... For those of you interested in seeing the ceremonial gathering, follow the following link: Romantic Smug Git is Smug.

Well that's put me in a bad mood... Like I hadn't enough difficulties getting a girlfriend already! Single life forever it seems. Boo hoo! Now... Oh I'm too pissed to carry on. Here's the 5 traits to an irresistible woman in brief:
    1) Positive Attitude.
    2) Confidence.
    3) Curves.
    4) Her Voice.
    5)Good Sense of Humour.
    For full details, please visit: F*ck you Shaun whats-his-name.

That's it for tonight's E-I News. Thank you all very much for watching. This is LDM, signing off. Good night.

Disclaimer: all sponsorships are entirely fabricated and intended for entertainment purposes only.

Last edited by ladiesman217; 17-08-11 at 22:19.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

benin (17-08-11), comicbookguy (17-08-11), dr love (17-08-11), Morpheus (18-08-11), Rayden (18-08-11), ryder (19-08-11), SR71 (17-08-11)

thats just class... now who is yer one with the can of coke?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks ldm for the pics anyway .As for the rest ah fair play .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    thats just class... now who is yer one with the can of coke?
    You never heard of Kate Beckinsale?? Jepus Benny!

Goodbye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-08-11)

Thanks LDM

Fair dues to that guy, he must have a very large set of kahoonas OO

As for Kate ..... hubba hubba .....

CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-08-11)

Reviews

Coca Cola? Sellout!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Tonight's E-I News has been unofficially sponsored by Coca Cola: "Always The Real Thing"

”. Right... Well f*ck you Shaun for upping the expectations of women around the world for the rest of us guys, eh! Real swell guy... For those of you interested in seeing the ceremonial gathering, follow the following link: Romantic Smug Git is Smug.

Well that's put me in a bad mood... Like I hadn't enough difficulties getting a girlfriend already! Single life forever it seems. Boo hoo! Now... Oh I'm too pissed to carry on. Here's the 5 traits to an irresistible woman in brief:
    1) Positive Attitude.
    2) Confidence.
    3) Curves.
    4) Her Voice.
    5)Good Sense of Humour.
    For full details, please visit: F*ck you Shaun whats-his-name.

That's it for tonight's E-I News. Thank you all very much for watching. This is LDM, signing off. Good night.

Thank you LDM as always, for brightening my evenings.

Couldn't agree with you more - that Shaun fella should be locked away for good for raising the bar to an impossible level for us blokes!!!

As for the 5 traits of an irresitible woman....what a load of tripe!!!

The list should read..boobs, ass, boobs,ass, boobs, ass.....In my case it would be ass, boobs, ass, boobs, ass, boobs....

And lastly (I am E-I news' biggest fan, so you please excuse the critisism), how the f*ck can you not know who Kate Beckinsale is??????? My dream girl!! The next time you insult her LDM (but not knowing who she is) it will be pistols at dawn for the two of us!!!! (Although dawn sounds a bit early so we could do it at noon!)..

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    And lastly (I am E-I news' biggest fan, so you please excuse the critisism), how the f*ck can you not know who Kate Beckinsale is??????? My dream girl!! The next time you insult her LDM (but not knowing who she is) it will be pistols at dawn for the two of us!!!! (Although dawn sounds a bit early so we could do it at noon!).
    Ok forgive me for shamelessly bumping my own thread that's been dead for 18 hours but... Whatever. Morph, you're a cool guy and all but... You're a tool lol. Why?

a) It was Benny who did not know who Kate Beckinsale was, as I pointed out to him. I know who she bloody well is as I've to her enough times! lol

and

b) Your accusation of me insulting her by not knowing her is, well null and void.

So... Yeah. You just burned yourself bad! I guess loss of sight is a new found symptom of those red pills eh?
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 18-08-11 at 18:59.

Goodbye